Marlon Wayans

I 'Wipe My Ass' w/ My

'Scary Movie' Residuals

1/31/2013 7:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

013113_marlon_wayans_launch
Marlon Wayans is still pissed that he was pushed out of the "Scary Movie" franchise in 2003 ... literally ... 'cause the dude tells TMZ he urinates all over his "Scary Movie" residual checks.

Marlon's been pretty vocal about how he felt shafted when the movie studio cut ties with him before "Scary Movie 3" ... and in his opinion, ruined the franchise.

So when we asked Marlon if he still gets residual checks for his work on the first two SM flicks, he told us ... "I think every time I get a residual from 'Scary Movie' I wipe my ass with it."

He continued, "Or I drink a lot of liquor ... piss on it ... and light it on fire -- but I'm not angry."

Marlon did add the obligatory politically correct comment -- saying he wishes the franchise nothing but love ... but it's clear, dude is still bitter.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Hence, he is the personnification of the term "*******"

Larry

First cuz trolls don't count.

Me Too

This guy has made a living off of making twisted, silly facial expressions- he should be thankful he gets a dime for doing something that four year olds do all day.

still2easy

No talent moron-be shocked if he wipes his ass at all

Elle

You're still the best Marlon - cant wait for White Chicks 2

Clo

This Cat seems real as they get.

Flying Blind

Steven Baldwin doesn't make much either.

Rosie55

I thought the best scary movies are the one with both wayne brothers. The rest kinda suck. But that's what they get for making white chicks and little man

w

Well the only good scary movies were the ones WITH the wayans brothers.

speakMYbrain

all the wayans brothers act gay! idk why

whateveryou

One of the funnest things in this series is when Cindy's friend wakes up in a car (while Cindy's driving) & she's been dreaming about R Kelly. If you've seen it you remember what she yells out. Too funny!!

Bridget

Love Marlon. Those movies do suck without him and his brothers.

a long time Leno fan!

In person this egomaniac is as pointlessly crass as you can imagine, going off on tangents as rude as he can possibly be. ALWAYS seeking to embarass someone in the most impolite way possible, especially doing it in large groups of people. At some point during his tirades you begin to wonder "why" he's working that angle BUT you never figure that out because he never really has one. He's just a bully. Someone didn't care enough about him to teach him common courtesy.What a sad life to live - his.

Tessa

He couldn't just donate it to the homeless or something. What a loser.

Carl

I don't see how the guy behind Haunted House can claim that dumping him off the Scary Movie franchise made those movies worse. They would have been equally terrible with or without him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments