Justin Bieber

Surrounded By Sizzurp

2/2/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0201-justin-bieber-lil-twist-lil-za-instagramJustin Bieber partied with his boyz this week ... and there are photos that appear to show a large bottle of codeine at the shindig -- aka sizzurp.

The photos show Justin, Lil Za and Lil Twist (we're told both of whom have smoked pot with Bieber) at a table rolling up blunts. Also on the table -- two sets of double cups (a known style of consuming sizzurp which was made popular by Lil Wayne).

In one of the photos, Bieber is drinking out of a double cup. Sources connected to Justin adamantly deny he uses the drug.  Based on multiple recent photos, however, it's pretty obvious he smokes pot. In the pics, we don't see anyone present actually consuming the drug.

Bieber is getting pressure from some of his people who think he's basically a good kid ... but hanging out with Za, Twist and some other dudes are taking him down a bad road.

We couldn't reach Za for comment.  As for Twist, we reached out to his rep -- so far, no response.

brainscan

I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw was my new pet Tiger looking at me with her hungry eyes, so I fed her a bunch tuna fish but soon she will become hungry again...

nan

There a thousands of people out there with as much talent as this kid, he was just lucky he came about , in the age of YouTube,
I hope his marketing people stop him before he makes more of a "hole" out of himself, but I doubt it

gracie

Is everyone upset that hes young and has way more money othan any of us can imagine. Im glad that he became popular and had good music that our children listented too. Now hes choosing to go down a path that weve all seen before with 9ther celebrities. Get over it, hes going to do it ño matter what. Hopefully soon he will realize he f'd up and will stop. He is not gonna stop by u commenting, who is the moron now?

Zorbitor

Heavens😱 I hope they get their flu shots!

tleeg

I hope he becomes a drug addict...that would be soooooo cool.

I'm out :-/

lil'Wayne is such a good role model

Me

Stolen from their paying jobs at 7-11, I'm sure.

O PINYON8TD

Maybe he has a cold?

Werewindle

This kid can't make it to the Viper Room fast enough for me.

Dobby

There goes the career. Now how many moms are going to let their sweet little girls go swoon at a concert for a drug addict? Dumbass!

hotrocker71

Why does every young white boy want to be black so bad?

Sam Sunshine

He's trying to get street credit by hanging around all the goons. As soon as he gets cornered by the law, this bitch is going to snitch. What's scary about this is that he can bank roll his own distruction at such a young age.

buggaz

Dude...forget this amateur codeine crp and move on to CRACK..itz da bomba

whitepower

Cut4bieber

Rogers

TMZ, syrup was not made popular by Lil Wayne; it originates in Houston. Wayne just adopted it.