Justin Bieber

Surrounded By Sizzurp

2/2/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0201-justin-bieber-lil-twist-lil-za-instagramJustin Bieber partied with his boyz this week ... and there are photos that appear to show a large bottle of codeine at the shindig -- aka sizzurp.

The photos show Justin, Lil Za and Lil Twist (we're told both of whom have smoked pot with Bieber) at a table rolling up blunts. Also on the table -- two sets of double cups (a known style of consuming sizzurp which was made popular by Lil Wayne).

In one of the photos, Bieber is drinking out of a double cup. Sources connected to Justin adamantly deny he uses the drug.  Based on multiple recent photos, however, it's pretty obvious he smokes pot. In the pics, we don't see anyone present actually consuming the drug.

Bieber is getting pressure from some of his people who think he's basically a good kid ... but hanging out with Za, Twist and some other dudes are taking him down a bad road.

We couldn't reach Za for comment.  As for Twist, we reached out to his rep -- so far, no response.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

LizReszke

He is going downhill very fast. In no time, he will be the male version of Lindsey Lohan. If I were his parents, I would send his "adult" ass to rehab and get him straightened out. He cannot deny all of this anymore. If you are rolling joints, you are smoking. There is no denying that. He needs help, and fast, or he will be a washed up, druggie.

levesque renald

hi justin how are you tonight I hope you feel good how was your week in florida I have the chance to follow you everywhere take care of you you are my winner bye

Tisha

so lil twist is my cousin and i think tmz needs to leave him alone he cant make justin do anything he doesnt want to do and before all u dumb asses say im just saying he is my cousin i can prove it his grandfather was my grandmothers brother you stupid people my uncle died almost a month ago he was at the funeral and tmz you can call me on that LIL TWIST IS MY COUSIN POW........

sweetthang

i cant wait until people realise this all came from 2 girls i follow on tumblr im crying

G.

You guys do know this is just a story a few fans used to freak the hell out of other fans last night on tumblr and it ended up on twitter, right? lmfao

Bob

tmz is full of **** stories. careful what u believe. wtf are the pics??

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24