Bobbi Kristina

BLASTS Cissy Houston ...

Don't Buy Her Book!

2/2/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0202-bobbi-kristina-cissy-houston
Bobbi Kristina
is on a mission to make sure grandma Cissy Houston's new tell-all book crashes and burns -- by BOYCOTTING it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.

Cissy released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney" -- which is all about Whitney Houston's life -- and made the rounds on a slew the talk shows promoting the hell out of it.

But Bobbi wasn't too happy, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."

She continues, "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."

FYI -- Cissy was on Oprah earlier this week (again promoting the book) and admitted her relationship with BK was strained ... and admitted she knew that Bobbi didn't want the book written.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lucey

She's so disrespectful smh. No respect for Adults whatsoever

MsSumlin

Kristina, I beg to differ. You really need to see if you can get a free copy - read it and you'll see your past and future in one swoop. Disrespectful child.

chrissy

How can she know the book is disrespectful if she hasn't even read it? I understand she is still grieving but so is her grandmother (probably more than her). Maybe this book is away for Cissy to find some closure in her daughters death, and yes make money.

woodin

Houston's are giving the Jackson's a run for their money on dysfunction and greed.

Phreaky

Ok, BK, you continue living off your mother's money and slam your own relatives for writing a book about her life. Totally makes sense. Moron.

Annatude29

BK is a spoiled BRAT!!! Yes, she lost her mother and I feel for her. But, enough is enough!!! There is a point where you pick yourself up and go on. Whitney wouldn't want BK acting like this. BK is using her mother's death to excuse her ****ty behavior. BK hasn't even read the book for one. Secondly, she's not the only one who lost Whitney. Whitney was Cissys DAUGHTER. BK is a selfish bitch!!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Why the fuque would Bobbi Kristina have fans? Other than coming out of Whitney Houston's birth canal, what has this useless piece of drugged out trash ever done?

Bird

Yeah "Krissy", you might have been Whitney's daughter, but Cissy was her Mother. If anyone is going to write a book about Whitney it should be the woman who raised her. I don't picture Cissy writing a book trashing her own daughter, so I don't know why BK is protesting it without even reading it. The girl needs to lay off the drugs and alcohol. She isn't making any sense.

Truth is

Oh lord....this girl has no respect for her grandma...dysfunctional fam at best

AlwaysOnTimeB

Translation: BK isn't getting any money from the book and she won't tolerate it!! How can you put something down if you haven't read one page of it? You have to be knowledgeable about a subject to rebut it!

r2s

who knew she had fans? lol

nchandigarhj

may whitney RIP, thats all I have to say

cece

BK is just mad that she didn't write a book first.
BK will be broke in 5 years.
Whitney's estate is no way as big as MJ.

Truth is

Bobbi just mad she's fug and lacks talent...thot she broke up with her bf aka adopted bro.....these ppl need guidance....I believe the disease in that fam is pat houston

pat