Frank Ocean

I Was Called a 'F**got'

During Chris Brown Brawl

2/5/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205_chris_brown_frank_ocean_document_launch
Frank Ocean told police he was called a "f**got" during his brawl with Chris Brown ... moments before Brown threatened to shoot him -- this according to the official incident report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Ocean told police, Brown had punched him in the face after Ocean told Brown he had taken Ocean's parking space at the recording studio where the fight took place last week.

Ocean told police Brown tried to shake his hand, but Ocean refused, telling Brown he was in his parking spot. Ocean claimed that's when Brown punched him in the face. According to the report, Ocean said two of Brown's goons then jumped in to help Brown ... pushed him into a corner and attempted to kick him.

Ocean -- who revealed last year that he'd once had a romantic relationship with a man -- also said he believes he heard someone yell "f**got!" but he's unsure who made the statement.

Cops also say Ocean told them that Brown threatened to shoot him, saying, "We can bust on you too!" Ocean told police the whole fight lasted about two or three minutes.

According to the report, Ocean suffered a cut to his right index finger and a cut on his left temple. He refused medical treatment on the scene but was later taken to a hospital.

You'll recall, Frank wrote on his blog that he didn't want to press charges against Brown for the fight -- but according to the report, Frank told police in private he wanted to see Brown in jail.

Feisty Kitty

It's rumored that Chris' people paid Ocean to not press charges.

Cooley

What a canary.

A 3 minute fight? LMAO.

STFU FRank. I'm so tired of your whining.

You went t he hospital for a cut on finger and temple? Oh, OK.

Damn. Your reputation is ruined. You're really making people sick and tired of hearing about you.

I guess you want to join Brown in ruining a promising music career by keeping the drama going.

TheLiptonTea

I honestly think Chris Brown needs some serious help.. beating on Ocean and even having his "friends" help him? Smh. He knows he has probation to think about from BEATING the tar out of Rihanna, he should just made an agreement and walked away. Will he ever learn, though?

TruthandonlytheTruth

Enough of using the Gay victim card Frank! Enough Enough Enough! You're both men so fight it out and move on! That's how it was done back in the days. But now you want to file police reports and talk to cops. You're a joke. I'm not defending Brown but geesh black people shoot and kill each other everyday over some stupid crap at least this was a old school fight and no one got murdered. MOVE ON! And IF your friends really stood there and watched you get jumped then your friends and Biebers friends SUCK!

Cooley

This sounds nothing like the story his producer friend gave.

HOW MANY VERSIONS OF THIS STORY EXIST?

P.S. STFU Frank.

neglky

Can someone please define the word foggot for me

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

I thought he was Gay or did he just say that to sell records?

ShesSoJess

I used to be a huge Chris Brown fan, and honestly the whole Rihanna incident didn't completely turn me off of him. He's human. It's all the incidents that have occurred since then that have made me dislike him. If you dont care about your life just say that...the whole f**ked up mentality but im really a good guy game he keeps playing is getting old.

trose44

OK seriously enough is enough move on you ****ing idiot. I am sorry if you can't being called a name and I don't give a **** what is, your are one big *****. STOP with your BS tired of seeing this **** every damn day UGH

wrx7182

I'm glad I neve liked frank ocean

4reallikecomon

FRANK...when anyone sees you ,*** is the word that comes to mind!!! .....deal with it.

tombo

Well, takes one to know one...

jokerchick

...and?

Legit

Ok Frank, now make it a so called "HATE" crime. Shut up, I'm pretty sure N*gga got thrown out there too. Didn't feel the need to tell the cops that. As much as I hate Chris Brown, I'm sure you didn't tell cops exactly what you were saying. Both of you guys are bitches and catty.

Javadude54

It's Chris Brown. He calls everyone ***got.