Frank Ocean

I Was Called a 'F**got'

During Chris Brown Brawl

2/5/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0205_chris_brown_frank_ocean_document_launch
Frank Ocean told police he was called a "f**got" during his brawl with Chris Brown ... moments before Brown threatened to shoot him -- this according to the official incident report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Ocean told police, Brown had punched him in the face after Ocean told Brown he had taken Ocean's parking space at the recording studio where the fight took place last week.

Ocean told police Brown tried to shake his hand, but Ocean refused, telling Brown he was in his parking spot. Ocean claimed that's when Brown punched him in the face. According to the report, Ocean said two of Brown's goons then jumped in to help Brown ... pushed him into a corner and attempted to kick him.

Ocean -- who revealed last year that he'd once had a romantic relationship with a man -- also said he believes he heard someone yell "f**got!" but he's unsure who made the statement.

Cops also say Ocean told them that Brown threatened to shoot him, saying, "We can bust on you too!" Ocean told police the whole fight lasted about two or three minutes.

According to the report, Ocean suffered a cut to his right index finger and a cut on his left temple. He refused medical treatment on the scene but was later taken to a hospital.

You'll recall, Frank wrote on his blog that he didn't want to press charges against Brown for the fight -- but according to the report, Frank told police in private he wanted to see Brown in jail.

dennis

So, is that a crime? I'm just askin'

kells

He should be pressing charges. If someone did that to Chrissy he would've pressed charges in a second. Chris brown is a punk bitch. I cannot wait till someone beats his ass.

Pedro

Chris Brown is a no talent turd. Why do people even care?

Guest

You posters are pathetic! This is the 21st century. Take your heads out of the hole you've been hiding it in.

Iris Myandowski

well if this guy is in fact gay, that would automatically make this a hate crime, and the state and/or fed could step in and make the charges stick. God knows this douche needs a set of Encyclopedia Brittanicas thrown at him

Tyler

Brown is heading to prison anyway it seems

KanyeWest

This is so sad to see. A once shining bright star going on self destruct. We've seen this with Michael Jackson now we're seeing it with chris brown. My message to chris make the change. Don't allow yourself to turn into another Ellis Presley or the others that have fallen apart

HungWang

He needs to be in jail for hitting a woman, and any woman the defends him is a whore and should be beatin to death so we don't have top breath the same air. Brown is a ***** and needs to be scarred straight.

HumanNature

STRAIGHT BLACK MEN DON'T DYE THEIR HAIR "BLONDE"!!!!!

js11505

If the shoe fits....

dms4305

It's disgraceful to make people feel ashamed of their sexuality. I'm so proud to be bisexual. Love is beautiful and hate is ugly.

flaco9

...chris brown has skinny d$%k..hahaha

Liz

Calling someone a name is protected speech, like it on not. Swearing at or giving the finger to police is also protected speech. Assault is completely different.

mary

More upset over being called a name or more upset over being physically attacked? Hmmmmm

HEY I JUST USED MY SISTER ACCT I AM 16

your ****ing gay People kills me. If you so dam proud of being gay then why the hell it matter. Your gay People think you going to get everyone to accept this ****. But I am here to tell you your war over. Every body not going to accept this ****. Why the hell if People do not like gays then that they opinion. I wish all your would go have your own Island. It get me all you gays sound a like it that some thing that taught . I going to tell you I do not like gay people at all. That some sick ass **** so do not try to make us understand it or like. So dam proud of it why the hell crying about. Tell you gays you not going to change **** on this earth. PEOPLE REALLY DO NOT LIKE GAYS AT ALL. PEOPLE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ADMIT WHAT YOU DO NOT LIKE STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM GET OVER GAY PEOPLE NASTY ASS PEOPLE I CAN STAY GAY PEOPLE SICK **** I DO NOT LIKE GAY PEOPLE AT ALL PERIOD.......................