'Shahs of Sunset' Star

Surfaces in L.A.

2/5/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0204_sahs_of_sunset_2
It's pretty much freezing everywhere else on the planet ... but this weekend in L.A. it was in the 70s -- and "Shahs of Sunset" star Mercedes "MJ" Javid took full advantage of the warm weather.

Not wanting to waste a moment of sunlight, Javid stepped out in her natural habitat on Sunday -- a hotel pool -- and sunned herself in a wild bikini.

Don't hate us 'cause we're beautiful.

0204_sahs_of_sunset

D-INCARNATION

Too much kosher food.....

Antipodean

"It's pretty much freezing everywhere else on the planet ..."

C'mon! Its stinking hot here in Perth, Western Australia. I'm on the planet too!

Rico Suavy

I would like to suck on fer c--t until her head caved in. She's hot, a real women!!!

fleabag73

First off, that should be a trough she's drinking outta, glasses are for ladies with CLASS, and this ain't one em. Second, did she need a can of Pam to even get into that bathing suit? Damn!

KAJ528

Omg, why is there a beached whale on TMZ? That's absolutely disgusting - dress for your body type, bc NO ONE wants to have to see that. I have to go scrub my eyeballs now....

buzz kill

This is so gross TMZ, should be prosecuted for visual assault.

anonymous

good for her for not caring what people think. Otherwise, eww.

Scary

What's the reason for this story - just to show her fat? Because did anyone besides Harvey watch this show or care?

V

People act like her fat is spilling out, I have seen worse at the grocery store. She clearly doesn't care what anybody thinks and would like some sun. Half the guys talking **** would hit it. More cushion for the pushin.

Pittslady

Please TMZ Please NO MORE BARE AZZES on the front page I am beggin ya to not show so much azz,,cottage cheese to boot! ew I just vomited thanks a lot TMZ!!!

toohigh310

id hit

Gata

my first response was OMG!!!

I can't believe she is okay with the way her backside looks, then the rest of her isn't that great either.

I guess I am just to modest, because I would never flaunt my "out of shape" body to the public like that...some women are ballsy, and I am not one.

Kudos to her for her self-confidence.!!!

Pittslady

Oh I forgot..
Who needs BULIMIA? when we can look at this picture to vomit????

Zambonie

beached whale

tjsmith

Really?? Why would you be in public like that. Cottage Cheese thighs. This family is ridiculous and I pray they are cancelled really soon. They need to take their Persian asses back to Iran.