Chris Brown

Hustles to Courthouse

So Fresh & So Clean Clean

2/6/2013 1:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0206_chris_brown_x17_article_2
Chris Brown
's putting his best foot forward for his big court date today -- carrying a freshly dry-cleaned suit on one arm while leaving his L.A. home moments ago ... Rihanna close behind.

Rihanna spent the night at CB's place -- you know, helping him relax a little before he faces the judge in an hour.

As we first reported, Chris is gonna have a lot of 'splaining to do today after prosecutors accused him of lying about his community service hours.

0206_rihanna_x17_article

rlemons

Don't get me wrong what he did was wrong. However I do believe people deserve a second chance. I am not a big fan of him but I do believe he was never giving a chance to show he changed. When your talked down and never praised for anything good u may have done then you stop going in the right direction. He's probably at the point of why bother no one has seen any good I've done. I think that's sad.

Lydia

So this is Rihanna's BEFORE picture. Hopefully, there's not an AFTER posted next to it.

Stacy

He's a fraud...a wonderful singer/dancer...but at the end of the day theres a little lance armstrong in all of them.....shame shame! :-(

Troi

Every once in a while we come across folks who have a limited intellect,....and Chris is a classic example. With a limited education and no life enightenment at all,....he is one stupid f**k; what makes it every worse, is that he feels entitled because of all of the available cash, and all of the brown nosers who kiss his azz. He has never learned to grow up and be a grown up. To This Day,...he STILL refuses to be an adult,.....and FYI, he's taking Rhianna down with him. Ity just goes to show you,.....people like him, Lindsay, a-n-y- body with money,...they can buy their way out of trouble. Me and the other regular joe's here,....we would have been sentenced to incarceration at the first hearing.

whateveryou

Yeah, 'cause getting you're outfit dry cleaned will fix what's wrong here. It's not you at all. Ever notice how phony folks NEVER realize others can see through them? It's like they believe if they just say or do something just right the other person will suddenly have a totally blank mind & they can put on any act & it will be believed. The irony of the -it's the other guy that's stupid - belief is just amazing.

Toilethead

Better get your thug ass in gear, creep!

Foebia

This racist site and gay ass,power bottom harvey is obsessed with chris brown. I bet harvey just want chris brown to fuq him

Sue

Hey Rhianna, Are you trying to smug it in our faces ??

Oh baby, I'm calling for a Boycott of Rhianna' music !!!!!!

Michell

Nobody does stupid like Rhianna.

shavell

I have that grease lol

SAYITWITURCHEST

Sometimes I do feel for him. Idk about yall but I can understand when he feel like people always making him the bad guy. It's a bad feeling when everybody looks at you a certain way

PAM

PAM

Lock this guy up before he kills someone. And Rihanna is the worst example for young girls ever. She is as big a fool as Chris Brown. His music is awful and so is hers. If he hit her once he will hit her again why doesn't she understand that? Lucky his last girlfriend got out when she did. She is much prettier and smarter the Rihannan I hope she doesn't want that creep back

Michell

I do too...but, this guy has done all kinds of violent things after the Rhianna thing and he continues to get away with it. What ticks me off about the drake thing is innocent people got hurt and now the club is being sued because of these two thugs. Then the Frank O thing...no one presses charges or they are snitches. It's bull! Who will get hurt next?

Shannon