Rihanna to Chris Brown

I'll Ride with You

NO MATTER WHAT

2/6/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_chris_brown_rihanna_x17
update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- A rep for Brown says the singer did NOT write the Instagram post ... insinuating that it was drafted by an imposter.

You really buyin' that?

0314_divider_graphic
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A..

The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL.

We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities.

But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else.

Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!"

He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

"Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens."

And then Brown -- a convicted woman beater -- had the balls to write, "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

A hearing in the community service matter is set for today in L.A. at 2:00 PM PT.

Stay tuned ...

CHRIS BROWN'S ENTIRE INSTAGRAM STATEMENT

"I love ya'll but ya'll getting repetitive telling me to relax. no I'm not gonna relax. Im makin an album right now ... and ya'll tell me not to pay attention to it. How can I not when it's on my radio, TV, and everything else ... even if I did relax I wouldn't stop hearing about it .. ya'll are everything to me ya'll know this but telling me to ignore it is like telling me to walk around with a blindfold and stick earplugs in my ear .. Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!

Yes it bothers me but it's not my main focus! my music is ... and when I speak on it .. its because I want people to know how I feel .. yes they talked about Jesus ... but "him" I am not him, not even close!!!

When can I get that feed back?

Im TIRED do you read me Im tired!!!!!! Im not gonna sit here and play victim, Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everythnig seems to be going good some new sh*t happens.

A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!

Ya'll don't wanna be in my predicament ... before ya'll say Im weak remember what Ive been through ... my soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG .... but being so doesn't"

Leighton

I suspect the reason Rihanna is still with him is because she is, among other things, highly insecure--not the regular insecurity your average person occasionally deals with--but an extreme level of insecurity. It's evident in how she, and he for that matter, behaves. I think of them are. They both aggressively attack anyone (including, in Rihanna's case, her own fans), other celebrities who critique or disagree with them. Particularly through social networking sites. Just glimps at Rihanna's twitter or Instagram. She's either trying to prove she's tough by repeatedly and boastfully calling herself the n-word, saying she's "thug life," posting photos of herself smoking weed, flashing money or provocative and revealing pictures. Similarly, she behaves and dresses in the same manner. Chris Brown does the same thing but instead of trying to be "sexy" like Rihanna desperately attempts to do, he chooses to beat his chest amd howl about how tough and "gangster" he is. The other half of the time both of them verbally (and in Chris' case, physically) lash out at anyone who dares to critique them. Their egos clearly depends on what other people think of them.

Tj

Yeah... he will get away with cheating the system... Just like Lohan

Danielle123

TMZ needs to quit. I honestly feel bad for CB as people will never let him live. People instigate then when he snaps, people scream that he's violent. Leave the man alone for goodness sakes. If we can forgive Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, etc we can forgive CB. I was one of the people that used to participate in this but anyone can see that it's time to back off. Enough is enough.

Tj

yeah... he will get away with it, just like Lohan

zoolady

Easy to predict he's going to fall fast and hard, wake up dead one day. Either of these two can AFFORD the intensive counseling they need, and don't do it. No sympathy.

Sarah

STFU Chris Brown sorry but nobody will ever forget what you did to her your in the public eye and celebrity BUT maybe if you stopped your violent behavior people might be able to move on. Its your fault why you get negative attention stop blaming everyone else and grow the **** up. Also you are one stupid girl Rihanna this little boy has not changed one bit. Its only a matter of time before he loses his temper and beats her ass up again he's probably beaten her up already but he's just made sure he's beat her where she can hide the bruises. Look at that picture she looks really scared of him.

DaveT

Feminist Lie: "Abused women go back to their abusers because they're scared victims"
Fact: 90% of women who go back to their husband after he hit her go back because those women are in fact themselves the abusers and know their husbands are good men who treat them wonderfully and only smacked her back after tolerating her verbal and physical abuse until they couldn't take it anymore
Stay tuned for more Feminist Lies vs Facts coming up at 11 ;)

uliar

He didn't write it.

Mona

BOO HOO! Poor baby! Life is SOOOOOOO hard!! I've been dealing with this since I was 19! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Nevermind that these harships are a result of his own stupidity and choices! What a big dummy!!

LeeInOceanside

Chris, I will take your Hell and straighten it up and enjoy the rest of your life without incident. I feel so sorry for you!

Sooz

Karma is a B--tch! He is simply getting back all the bad energy he's pushed on everyone near him....including one stupid little girl who thinks her love will change him....ain't gonna happen.

gET rEAL

That's not even his account. I used to think TMZ was a reliable blog. Now you are no better than MTO.

bebe

Keep your hands to yourself! Stop beating on people and face your responsibilities like a man, not like a 19 yr old. You seem to think you are untouchable just because you're a celebrity. Stay out the spot light for a while and handle your criminal sh*t. Clear yourself and then come back renewed.

whatsmyname

**** JUST GOT REAL.

tom p

wow...this is where he should just stfu. To expose what he thinks is to expose what a despicable person he really has become.