LAPD Cop Killer

Left Messages for Tebow, Charlie Sheen, Larry David

2/7/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0207-christopher-dorner

Ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner -- the accused killer at the center of a citywide manhunt -- posted a rambling message to various celebrities ... including Tim Tebow ... before embarking on his murderous rampage.

The message is part of an "uncensored manifesto" that law enforcement confirms to TMZ was posted to the Internet by Dorner. Besides various threats to police officers and their families ... Dorner --who's now accused of killing 3 people including a cop -- also blogs goodbye messages to his favorite stars, as if he's planning on dying.

His message to Tim Tebow reads:

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

He also included a note to "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz:

Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds. After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say that you will be one of the greatest ever.

Super chef Anthony Bourdain:

Anthony Bourdain, you’re a modern renaissance man who epitomizes the saying “too cool for school”.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David:

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.

Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses.

Ellen DeGeneres:

Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the f*ck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of sh*t.

Charlie Sheen:

Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome.

He continues with the following messages ...

"Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N’bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally."

Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz Zimmer, William Bell, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Marley, Sam Cooke, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, and the King (Louis Armstrong) are musical prodigies.

Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some damn common sense and reasoning instead of partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination.

John and Ken from KFI, never mute your facts and personal opinions. You are one of the few media personalities who speak the truth, even when the truth is not popular. I will miss listening to your discussions.

Dorner also trashed some of his least favorite people, including Cardinal Mahony and the Westboro Baptist Church:

Cardinal Mahoney, you are in essence a predator yourself as you enabled your subordinates to molest multiple children in the church over many decades. May you die a long and slow painful death.

Westboro Baptist Church, may you all burn slowly in a fire, not from smoke inhalation, but from the flames and only the flames.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sir Paul McCartney

Stop with this madness Americans! "All you need is love! Sod all this!!!

Lucey

Eerie!!

still2easy

In a lot of ways this guy sounds more sane than many

Sir Paul McCartney

This tuff seems to ONLY happen in American, rarely in England do we have all these Nutters. Still i love America, it's like a 2nd home to me now. My Wife is from here.

Obamais still aracist

this celeb worship is so sick

the return of Pinhead

That's just creepy.

nisiek

if he loves all these people so much, why does he have no problem killing that girl and her fiancee...oh yeah, they fired him if I killed everyone that fired me or hurt my precious feelings I would be doing ten life senteces or possibly burn in hell. I agree the LAPD did some very scanadalous things, and of course they lie and cover up, but going around killing people is jusy beyond stupid and senseless....his mind is gone, he must have seen some Shyt in Afghanistan cause most people experience bad things in life but have to let it go and move on....life is unfair, the world sucks, deal with it and trust God.

ts

Like any of these people he writes about will give a sh** about what this wacko thinks.

Ace

Last seen boarding a Red Bus

Melissa1987

Can someone explain how the LAPD shoots 3 innocent people (in 2 separate incidences) just because the car they were ridding in was similar to the suspect?

anony

This guy is in some kind of mania.

Sir Paul McCartney

Regardless of the "Nutters" here i still feel quite safe here. Alot of "Middle" Americans are scared to go to New Orleans, but iwas just there for the Super Bowl. My wife and i even got on a streetcar and sang Beatles songs with the passengers, they did'nt even recognize me at first. it was great. I dont really stress out over security these days. I remember being very terrified right after John's death because it's such a horror for such a thing to happen. I was talking to Yoko about this-- I had a few conversations with her quite recently and she told me people don't like me because of certain things I've said. For instance, when John was killed I was asked for a quote. I said, 'It's a drag.' To me, looking back on it, I was just stunned. I couldn't think of anything else to say. I could have tried for a sentence and put it all into words. I couldn't. It was just like 'blob, blob, blob.' All I said was, 'Ah! It's a drag.'" That, put in cold print, sounds terrible: 'Paul's reaction today was, It's a drag thank you very much, and then he got into his car and zoomed off.' That's the terrible thing about all that stuff. That's the PR thing again. I hate all that because I don't ever mean it like it comes out in print.

Truth

He also posted left wing crazy rants all over the place about everything from the NRA to loving Anonymous and Obama that are straight from MSNBC and lib blogs. You won't see the media talking about it though. And you sure won't see it here.

Sir Paul McCartney

Im glad he did'nt use my name for anything! What a Nutter!

Mihalick

It's a shame he did not just murder the Westboro "Baptist Church" members.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments