Tony Danza

Divorced

Officially The Boss ... OF HIMSELF

2/7/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207_tony_danza_01
Tony Danza
and his estranged wife can finally go on with their lives ... because TMZ has learned, the long-separated couple is officially divorced.

TMZ broke the story ... Danza filed for divorce from Tracy Danza in 2011 after 24 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences." In the divorce docs, Danza claimed the couple had been separated since 2006.

Tony and Tracy have two daughters.

Yesterday, a judge finally made the split official ... after the case languished in divorce court for nearly two years.

0208_tony_danza_alone_footer

k

Anyon who divorces after being married for 24 years is a total moron.

Blonde Ambition

He's always been an overrated douche.

Paulina1982

I like him! Hope he finds love again

M

“Hey.. I'm Tony Danza.. I'm Italian.. I'm Tony Danza!” Yep, that's about the full extent of shtick.

Scott

Tony is starting to look like Robert Blake. I hope things are OK he's been around a long time.

k

Legendary? Come on! Be Real!

John F. C. Taylor

I was a fan of Tony Danza until I heard him say that it was his idea to have Tony and Angela not marry on Who's The Boss. Less of a fan after that.

Lil Lin

LEGENDARY???? Really - I mean - I like Tony Danza and all - but LEGENDARY - not by a long shot.

Spicy mag

I bet he wants to tap that Alyssa Milano azz.

Patrick

I remember when this clown was trashing the Osbournes and what he thought was their lack of family values. Well Tony, Sharon and Ozzy are a happily 30 year married couple and you are twice divorcing family values joke.

ozzie strom

He should move in with the 2 1/2 men cast. He'd fit right in . The show's good but it needs something else to jump start it. Tony might be it. I know, you all disagree , but.....

PureRadiance

your not the boss of me now...................

TONY

GEE NOW HE IS AVAILABLE...HE CAN SIGN UP FOR NEXT IN LINE WITH KIM KARDASHIAN

Ruby Mae

Tony Danza is a total *******. I watched as a mentally challenged man walked up to him in NYC the other day. The challenged man went to extend his hand, Mr. Danza looked at the man's hand, then looked at the man and rudely sent him on his way. It's so very sad to see (what we think) is a great guy, but he is nothing but a "D" List low life s*** that the public should just forget about. Taxi was a generation ago. I have met Christopher Loydd on the other hand and he is the sweetest man ever. Shame on you Tony Danza - Snubbing a Handicapp man!!! Shame on YOU!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3