Lindsay Lohan

Doing Penthouse

2/8/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_linday_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT slumming it in NYC ... quite the opposite, she's livin' pretty in a penthouse.

There are reports out Lindsay is living at her mom Dina's Long Island home, but it's not true. We've learned she's staying at her friend's SoHo apartment. The friend is letting Lindsay stay there rent free until she finds a place of her own.

And the friend hasn't set any deadlines for moving.

Good thing it's rent free, 'cause Lindsay should save her cash so she can pay Shawn Holley ... at least that's what we think.

judy jetson

Harvey, what would you do without Lindsay??

I am Spartacus

The cracken is nothing more than a prostitute paying off her legal troubles by whoring herself out while Mama Dina does blow in the corner.

Mary

Rent free, typical. She will never move. Friends helping her out, she will never take responsibility for anything. A new place to party without mom.

hoverZero

TMZ must all be former KGB or something.

Firefly

Ah but the title has some truth in it. She is now open for business in the Penthouse. All his Arab friends will be coming to visit quite often. Even friends that he has not seen in ages are dropping in like flies on sh!t. Oh wait, hehe, never mind. You get my drift.

EarthAngel

So she's not living @ soon to be foreclosed Grey Goose Manor??

Eddie

TMZ I've stopped watching your TV show soon I'll stop coming on your web site your stories are getting lame who cares about this no talent bitch all is Kardashin & Lowhan on here **** them bitches

LISA

TMZ may as well just post a pic of Linds and say, 'have at er'. I think one Lindsay non-story a day is plenty ("Lindsay Lohan No Time For Lawsuits
Too Busy Partying").

Crimson

Pathetic tmz. You have reached a new low. Peddling headlines that bring you to a bull **** story

Jay

Of course she is staying at a friends place rent free. This woman is by far the biggest moocher that has yet to come out of Hollywood. I know people just like her. The ones who always use their "friends" for food, money a place to stay ect ect they really make me sick. How much you want to bet that friend is Sauidi?

Bitchplease

No. One. Cares. She's washed up. Move on.

Bitchplease

I hope her friend cleans her place of all the powdered sugar after she leaves

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

off the subject..dont use your ATM card at walmart..I just had 2,000 taken out of my checking account this morning..thank god my credit union will put it back in..walmart in auburn washington and kent washington ranbe cag up these charges..this morning while I wrefas still in florida..my credit union called me up about unusual charges..so had to go there make out a police report..carefull...alot of thieves like lindsay is out there

cognitive dissonance

she needs to go to an island and dry the F out... not too late.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

she will clog the toilet