Lindsay Lohan

Doing Penthouse

2/8/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0208_linday_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT slumming it in NYC ... quite the opposite, she's livin' pretty in a penthouse.

There are reports out Lindsay is living at her mom Dina's Long Island home, but it's not true. We've learned she's staying at her friend's SoHo apartment. The friend is letting Lindsay stay there rent free until she finds a place of her own.

And the friend hasn't set any deadlines for moving.

Good thing it's rent free, 'cause Lindsay should save her cash so she can pay Shawn Holley ... at least that's what we think.

Tesla_Consulting

I think she should pay Madame Holley, her dang freakin money. The difference between gangster and thug is shockingly evident.

HannahF

Maddy--I've got KCAL 9 on and they haven't said anything. They are going to do a Dorner update at 9.

LLsez

FFS, Maddy, keep it LOCKED UP tight! The snow storm seems like a comfort compared to that nut case.

Night cap?

ama

I've never seen two people as stupidly stubborn to not get therapy/rehab as Lindsay and her mother. They are literally going to be homeless instead of dealing with their problems. Hello!!!

HannahF

Nothing on KCAL. I've got KNX on now.

The most recent pic of Dorner is from surveillance cameras at an unnamed OC hotel. It's from last weekend. That gives me warm fuzzies.

Alia

ahh happiness we did not get the storm here in NYC we were supposed to ... RW BLOW ME you ran no one off been watching old British Comedy all night on Netflix... I know you don't get that with your free Wi-Fi accesses under the overpass in the WalMart parking lot now...

HannahF

Maddy--I'm with the school of thought that he's not in Big Bear anymore. He killed the people in Irvine and then went to San Diego. He left his wallet with ID where it would be found so the focus of the search was SD. He tried to steal the boat Weds pm but then 4-5 hours later he's in Riverside/Corona. He switches plates on his truck. I get ditching the truck but why set it on fire on an access road unless it's for a diversion.

I think he's laying low and is going to strike again in the next few days. Supposedly he's trained in ordnance and I think he threatened to blow stuff up in his manifesto--i think that's next. Ultimately when the police find him they are going to shoot first and ask questions later--which is fine if they have the right guy.

Reg

RW is probably the same punk that has been done for all of the Swatting. IE: a 12 year old boy!!!????

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I bid you all adieu and good night.

janet

Called my family in Jersey, they are ok. Electricity still working. They got hit with wind rain sleet and snow. it's winter.

Bill

"Lindsay Lohan
Doing Penthouse"

This is so miss leading! it sounds like she is going to do a Penthouse photo spread

Reg

Duck l' Orange anyone?? Comes complete with it's own Hooded Fur Coat.!!!

HannahF

@Nicoleasm---Dorner's targets are LAPD officers not the general public so it's not as though we are all looking over our shoulders. This is totally different than the DC Sniper. As Maddy noted when Dorner tried to steal the boat he didn't harm the boat owner, he just tied him up.

I think that the risk to the public is more of collateral damage. Also, to put it into perspective I live about 45 minutes away from Maddy. Do you know how many millions of people live between our 2 houses.

Anya

LMAO The place will be trashed in no time and have to be fumigated after she's kicked out. For the owner's sake, hope everything in it is nailed down !

janet

Wouldn't be a surprise. Lindsay Lohan can't back up her blame game. No one else jumping in. Just get lost.