Charlie Sheen's Plea

Christopher Dorner ...

CALL ME!!!

2/9/2013 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020913_sheen_launch

Charlie Sheen
wants to do his part to bring ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner into custody safely ... so he's recorded a video plea asking the wanted man to call him to talk things out.

Dorner -- who is accused of killing three people including a cop -- mentioned a number of celebs in his online "manifesto," and wrote about Sheen, "Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome."

Sheen recorded the message to Dorner yesterday, saying, "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words. I am urging you to call me. Let's figure out together how to end this thing."

Dorner is still currently at large.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

anthony

The manifesto that charlie sheen read was doctored and false, filled with intentionally inserted spelling errors and had all sorts of celebrity callouts on it, including charlie sheens, that were not on the original, see for yourself;
http://content.clearchannel. com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360...213161.pdf

WTF?

Well seeing as Charlie has 8 million fans on Twitter who's tweets he always ignores I think he has way more chance making more touble then he solves with this. The chances of there being a few nuts amongs his followers is pretty high and they might suddenly get the idea that the way to get some attention from their idol is to go on a killing spree themselves. After all I've been a fan for years I've emailed both the company behind anger management and two and a half men as well as his agent before asking for an autograph before and got nothing and as I said he never replies to fans on Twitter or facebook.

Dangerous move my man you can never predict the workings of an unhinged mind.

frank

I dont have y number bro`

MissClarity

Charlie he knows where you live. Maybe you'll get a personal knock call at your backdoor afteer he jumps the gate/fence and then who know's what? Geez

xray

I'm surprised Sheen didn't give him a 555 number. The guy would have about the same chance of figuring out how to call him.

Mrugowsky

So you're saying Dorner is taking a break murdering to watch a little Two

shawn

whats charlie gonna do smoke a 7 gram rock and a beer to go with him lol still winning.

shawn

A 7 gram rock and a beer to go still winning. :)

shawn

that dude looks like a big greenmile mofo take note if you look like greenmile dude ure a dead man walking hahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

shawn

charlie isint gonna meet him nowhere would you go meet em that dudes 2 cans short of a sixpack see the engines running but noones behind the wheel if you know what im sayin.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13