Charlie Sheen's Plea

Christopher Dorner ...

CALL ME!!!

2/9/2013 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020913_sheen_launch

Charlie Sheen
wants to do his part to bring ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner into custody safely ... so he's recorded a video plea asking the wanted man to call him to talk things out.

Dorner -- who is accused of killing three people including a cop -- mentioned a number of celebs in his online "manifesto," and wrote about Sheen, "Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome."

Sheen recorded the message to Dorner yesterday, saying, "You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words. I am urging you to call me. Let's figure out together how to end this thing."

Dorner is still currently at large.

dasingleman

How is he gonna call Charlie Sheen without a phone number?

tdr9

Annieo I just noticed that now too. It seems like Parkinson's

karmah

REALLY?? Like this guy is sitting at home watching TV listening to Charlie!! Gimme a break!

lanie

Sheen: "Call me.. I look forward to talking to you"... lol.. yeah, Dorner.. call LAPD for Sheen's number - I am sure they won't even have to look it up - they probably have it memorized like Lilo's..

MichelleWW

I think the celebs responding to this guy is a bad thing. It's bad enough that these nutjobs become "famous" for their evil deeds, but then to get celeb attention? It just makes it seem that much more appealing to some. I DO get that Charlie is just trying to help.

Delta

Charlie may get a few crazies pretending to be Dorner. But Dorner ain't gonna call, reasons being; 1) Dorner is too smart . 2) Dorner don't have any communication equipment on him- he's knows not to carry it. 3) Dorner is going to lay low for a while, let the hype and intensity go off the manhunt, then he's going to finish his mission. He has the tactical training to lay low for quite a while. 4) Dorner isn't coming out of this alive- it says so in his manifesto.

LK

#TEAM RAMBO

will

wow just what a narcissist needs. another douchebag celeb giving him attention.

RuthieB

He isnt going to listen now. He is a murderer. If you want to do good, lend Lindsay a few hundred thousand. Then explain to her about staying clean during gigs.

Lori

I am not a fan of Charlie Sheen at all, but it is nice to see him trying to help out the LAPD and the people of California.

Ginger

Winning

Diamond Goddess!

Nice effort, Charlie!
This Dorner guy is another one who thinks nothing is ever their fault.
It's how he justifies all of this.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

All Charlie has to do is to persuade him that he is relaying messages from the mothership

sam

Love Charlie!!!

Dublin2016

Good job Charlie! Lets hope he takes you up on it and this rampage can end peacefully!