Grammy Wardrobe Censorship

You Be the Judge

2/10/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0209-grammys-getty-rihanna-perry-beyonce-gagaCBS has put the screws to the fashion risk takers who want to show some skin at tonight's Grammys.  Now that the memo is out, musicians now must decide whether to dial back.  So we gotta ask ...

`

Mihalick

If they're still letting something as indecent as Lady Gaga's face and Nicholas Minaj's character appear, wardrobe is the least of their concerns.

bob_bitchin

The Grammys is a bunch of bs...it's basically a giant kiss ass contest. The committee consists of old farts that know **** about modern music. Without the wardrobes its a waste of time

Mike

Katy Perry should have won a Grammy last year but Adele won just about everything. I think this should be the year that she wins a Grammy instead of just being nominated.

Of course, I'd like to see some of Katy's azz and a little sideboob too. What red blooded American guy wouldn't? Her boyfriend John Mayer is a lucky dude.

Kim Ellis

Amazing that they will introduce a dress code but let a known and proven woman beater perform!

Kim Ellis

I love how they will censor the wardrobe but yet let a woman beater perform

Toilethead

I don't even remember the last time I watched an awards show. They're all garbage.

Joey

Forget teh Boobs. I am tired of seeing the Dumb Ass inarticulete rappers with their pans around the knees.

nan

not many people bother watching the grammys anyway

firebaby

a naked body damages kids, but let's give them all the "clean", non-bloody violence we can give them.... lol silly americans....

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

The question is will Beyonce show up in her panties like she did for the Super Bowl and bust it wide open for the Kiddies?

Kàt

I predict that the dress code, if you will, was made, so that there would be a huge audience tonight, just to see who wore what and complied with the so called rules of dress . (they are looking for a way to top last years grammy's, which was huge, due to Houstons death)
I predict many will go to go to the extreme tonight, as to draw attention to themselves as in 'No one tells me what to do, or what to wear', I'm a *%#(&$ musician'. I hope to God GaGa will be there.

Truth

OH MAN, F*CK CBS... THE MORE NUDITY THE BETTER. CBS IS RUN BY OLD D*CKS LIKE LES MOONVES WHO HAVE A FETISH FOR ASIAN CHICS LIKE WHITE GIRL ABC, JULIE CHEN. QUITE HYPOCRITICAL, POINT BLANK. #TRUTH!!

JT

Americans are such backwards prudes and hypocrites. Apparently nudity affects kids, but not the hundreds of deaths they see on TV and in video games. Sick!

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

I hope Christopher Dorner shows up in his Rambro attire that will be a show!!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Oh thank God there won't be tits and ass at the godless grammy's this year! I will be able to sleep soundly because of this decision.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments