Justin Bieber

Rips Black Keys Drummer --

He Needs to Get SLAPPED

2/12/2013 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0212_justin_bieber_article_getty
Justin Bieber
isn't taking too kindly to being told he doesn't deserve a Grammy -- going after the Black Keys drummer who insulted him ... saying, the drummer "should be slapped around."

Bieber added "haha" at the end of his statement -- which he posted on Twitter -- like he was joking.

TMZ broke the story ... BK drummer Patrick Carney mocked Bieber's Grammy snub after the awards on Sunday -- telling TMZ, "He's rich, right? ... Grammys are for music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money."

Grammy count -- Black Keys 7 ... Bieber 0

021113_patrick_carney_launch

Harvey

Bieber would only jump into a fight, if it involved scratching and pinching, and no one over the age of 12.

chaz

This little twit is going to get his azz whipped along with some of his gansta homies...This boy is a big wussy!

pex

Justin my dear lad , when you reach the top there is only one way you can go DOWN ! You are nothing more than a little PUNK !

Fembot

When your audience is 12 year old females, you shouldn't be allowed to be up for a vote, nevermind win a Grammy. You notice how he just says "he should be slapped around" and not I should slap him around? At least he knows his limits, I would bet money that any one of his 12 year old female fans could KO him in less than 60 seconds... Never saw someone so fem in my life...

Paul

listen, I am a drummer and have been in bands all my life. The #1 thing you do not do in music is diss other musicians. Its totally stupid. Justin is totally right. This loser Patrick is acting like a tool and needs to be slapped around. I totally dig the Black Keys style, however cannot stand the arrogance. They should be thankful that they have so much musical chemistry as a band. They should not be arrogant snobs about it. I DO NOT like Justin Biebers music at all, however I have respect for him as an artist. He is a great performer. It takes a lot of guts and determination to do what that kid does and I respect that. Not everyone is going to like Justins music, however that does not mean he sucks or doesnt deserve recognition. Hey Patrick, focus on making good music and stop being a tool. Sincerely, Paul Pedro www.downmonday.com

africanguy

You need to get slapped Justin. Who the fudge do you think you are?.You should be happy that you are making a lot of money from putting out crappy music. Go always kid. Only little ten year old girls listen to your music. Go smoke some weed and stfu.

Whocares

If Justin Bieber ever wins a Grammy, I'll move to Iran. What a little biatch.

M. Shields

Er, uhm, Justin! You can't sing. I'm well aware a lot of people who win awards for talent don't have much talent to begin with, but you are so painful to listen it's not funny. Someone slap Bieber

M. Shields

what has thirty- six legs and no pubic hair? The first few rows of a Justin Bieber concert

Ozzie X

This kid is destined to ruin his own career.

sfm61350

Canada should take him back. With his smart comments about Prince William, to his ****y attitude- maybe someone should slap him. I think that will happen eventually.

David

This little tiny wanna be boy is the one that needs to be jacked up just to help his balls drop!

David

heavenly

I don't think he will be slapping anyone with his little bitch arms he's a child and looks like a girl

jdi

**** you Justin B. wanna be punk...