DMX

Arrested

Driving Without a License

2/13/2013 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

DMX Mug Shot

DMX
should know if he, of all people, drives a car without a driver's license ... he's going to end up in handcuffs -- and that's exactly what happened this morning in South Carolina.

The rapper was handcuffed and taken to Spartanburg Detention Center around 2AM ... after an officer saw him driving a 1978 Buick (sweet) and pulled him over for allegedly driving without a license.

DMX spoke to the local FOX station as he left the police station and said, "No, I didn't have a license ... put the cuffs on me. Brought me here. I paid the money. Basically, just 5 hours wasted for nothing."

And there's this DMX bonus -- his 5-month-old daughter was in the back seat during the whole incident.

0825_dmx_mugshots_footer_v2

RobinD323

What a shame! DMX I hope they didn't give you a Spartanburg County Detetion Center beat down. You gave them some bragging rights! Cause God knows they don't do nothing else around that place.

mollie

How stupid....they think that if they have money they can do anything they want to

jghague

And how does an officer pull someone over for an out of sight offense like driving without a license. More like he was pulled over for being black and then popped for not having a license. The complaint doesn't identify any other behaviour that would justify the stop and he wasn't charged otherwise. Racial Profiling.

j3zim

You can't pull over a RUFF RIDER!

anonymous

stupid moron. LEARN!!!!

hoverZero

You should know better to get or have a car with no license. When they complain that they're singled out for being black and driving a gang banger car, the cops say, "Well and 95% of the time we find guns, drugs & a bankroll." LoL!

PatrickBateman

He needs to plead hispanic. Not speaking english and being a criminal immigrant will work. At least it does in Ca.

antigirlygirl

How many kids does he have? Damn!

Sam Sunshine

If your born black, your automatically guilty. It's a numbers game, the more black people you pull over, the better odds of putting them in jail or writing a ticket that will never get paid.

Sammwells Pariss

sweet! 78 buick like that one film he did. with that journalist fbe frinedinghim. AWSAMM . i hope he realizes his an american and not just a movie star!!/. my azz..me

Sammwells Pariss

notta

Do me a favor TMZ, instead of posting every time this guy gets arrested, how about you post when he doesn't get arrested? Doing this will cut down on the number of posts.

jgc214@aol.com

Now I am sure he will be complaining the he was pulled over for DWB.

Al Reid

He's definitely not a musician, He's an ugly no talent puke!

PT

A 1978 Buick is a hunk of sh*t. Think "Family Truckster" with dieseling and the whole 9 yards.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments