'The Calling' Singer

SUED for Allegedly Trying

To Bang the Secretary

2/13/2013 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0213-alex-band-the-wanted-getty
"The Calling" singer Alex Band -- famous for his song "Wherever You Will Go" -- is a creepy pervy boss who stopped at nothing to bang his secretary ... this according to a new lawsuit.

A woman named Tali Sigalus has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Band, claiming she worked for Band's record label as an office administrator back in 2012 ... but was forced to leave months later thanks to his constant advances.

According to the suit, Band repeatedly came on to Sigalus despite her protests -- including trying to kiss her, telling her he loved her, calling her incessantly, and trying to have sex with her.

Tali says the harassment didn't stop until she left the job.

Now she's suing for unspecified damages for sexual harassment. She also claims she's owed overtime money. A rep for Band tells TMZ, the singer "vigorously disagrees with the accusations and awaits the truth to come out."

FYI -- The Calling's been on indefinite "hiatus" since 2005 ... and will probably never get back together. Sorry.

tdr9

Yep these things happen all the time!

Elizabeth Alan

I am sure she has a good lawyer?

zzyzx

I only know this song cause I heard it in the 4 Chords song by Axis of Awesome. Look it up, its hilarious.

DeeMaree

If the band on hiatus since 2005 why was Band hanging around record label so much in 2012?

namers

What no more cop stories?

Melissa1987

omg i love that song

www.accountkiller.com

Ok, never heard of them anyway... Next.. Btw: stellar move!

PictureUp

shes cute so it could be true!!

Mystery Guest

Never heard of this band. Listened to some of the song and it doesn't sound even a tiny bit familiar.

Nonsense

Wow, slow gossip day at TMZ

Trevor

Never heard of them. I don't believe her but none of these guys even look like they're worth banging.

kitnplayn

I cannot decide which is worse, his greasy hair or his greasy self.

Snerkles

Ah, you know those 14 year olds...all hormones, but no technique...and no sense.

Taliwog

I am Tali Sigalus, this article is disgusting and for the most part a fabrication: I did get a lawyer to back wages owed to me, I do believe Alex is a manipulator, but this article is horrible I do not condone it, in fact I want it removed- I am happy to set the record strait but this is just wrong!

moxie

This band should be called "the walking adam's apples". The one on the right is 2 years from
shaving his balding head.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments