Anthony Anderson

I Would DEFINITELY

Do a Chris Dorner Movie

2/14/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021313_anderson_launch
Anthony Anderson isn't afraid to play a psychotic cop killer in a movie -- telling TMZ, he'd happily accept the role of Christopher Dorner in a film about the accused murderer's life ... as long as the script is good.

Anderson was leaving Mastro's Tuesday night alongside Don Cheadle and the vaporizer-carrying George Lopez when our photog asked if he'd be open to the role ... given Anderson's resemblance.

Anderson replied, "I'm always up for a good role, brother."

So ... you buyin' it? Our vote's still for LL Cool J.

0213-anthony-anderson-christopher-dorner

Zarley

Looks like him..What about da gap tooth. my brother.

Cathryn Mazer

That would be amazing! I think Anthony would be great.

naustin

I dont think this movie should be made at all. Whatever unjust he witnessed or was a part of does not rationalize murder. Especially in the eyes of God. This man went out burning and will now burn eternally in hell. God bless the victims and their family.

deelee

Smelled the movie talks before the fire was out. LL KOOL J looks just like the creep. Cast him.

Wendy A.

I say LL Cool J looks more like him(Dorner)

drunk

If Obama had a son, he would look just like Chris Dorner!

Jenn

I nominate LL Cool J. Looks just like him

thebigalphamale

DOG GET THAT GRILL/GAP FIXED... you got money, whats 20k for a priceless perfect smile... I bet your marketability goes up for NON COMEDIC ROLES

Karen Currie

This will not be a cautionary tale - should never be done - don't glorify what a mentally ill individual did. 4 dead for a claim of wrongful dismissal - that sounds fair, doesn't it? No good reason to make this film.

Kaaka

I like cool j ! but Anderson would be the better casting since he is a very good ACTOR.

andy

Well, . . . if there ever happens to be a movie made, most likely it would be a "Lifetime" movie. I don't really believe, that the ever classy Mr. James Smith would be taking a break from NCIS:LA to take part in a Lifetime movie. So given that, yes, Anthony Anderson would be a very fitting choice. I actually, very much enjoyed the matched team of Anthony Anderson and Jeremy Sisto on Law and Order. It's just too bad, that the show (Law and Order) was heading toward its final death throws when they were both implemented. In my opinion, Anthony Anderson is very underrated.
Good Luck To Everyone!!!

Rori

If anyone going to play Chris Dorner it should be Ll CoolJ

Blache Attarie

Getting LL Cool J to gain a few pounds would be an amazing physical match.

lts

Two words...Ruben Studdard

thedish

Yeah right, American Idol Ruben Studdard is aka Chris Dorner!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments