Clive Davis

I'm Bisexual

2/19/2013 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

021913_clive_katie
Grammy-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame record executive Clive Davis -- credited with discovering legendary talents like Whitney Houston -- has just revealed ... he's bisexual.

Davis opened up on the Katie Couric show, saying he is currently in a monogamous relationship with a man.

Davis -- whose heterosexual marriage ended in the 80s -- said, "I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman ... I'm still attracted to women ... You don't have to be only one thing or another. For me, it's the person.”

As for the timing of Davis' sexual revelation, the 80-year-old father of four -- also credited with discovering Janis Joplin, Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys, Barry Manilow, and Santana -- has an autobiography coming out this summer. Shocker.

0219_bisexual_stars_footer

Betty

If he didn't have money he would be Nosexual ;)

Caliwestsidegirl

One word for Clive: NASTY.

myopinion

Stevie Wonder could see that!

Democrats are evil

I am so sick of narcissistic people that can't keep things like this to themselves. Forget the sun, the world revolves around them.

wow ew

His face is pulled tighter than a drum. Ugh. Gross. But yea... out of all the things I could have found out about this man it HAS to be that he's bi? Wtf? lol
Some things we DONT need to know.

USArmy

No fool like an old fool!

Gsharon 710

Did you get that Sis. Cissey Houston?

Jen

DISGUSTING.

TEAM LAMMY

I bet he's turned over a lot of dudes who where looking to get a deal. There probably more to come on this story.

BLues

Creepy lips. Thin. Small beady eyes. I guess being bi leaves him more options.

Fibb

At 80, do you think he still takes it up the keister....Adult diapers maybe needed...

Btriche

It kind of makes you wonder, what took so long to come out? Why when you have been at the top of the highest artistic industry, did you not come out to inspire people earlier. Why did you come out when it was much easier?

texaslovestmz

What an old fart from the past. He could not handle it when Kelly Clarkson stood toe to toe, or in his case..she stood chest to bald head... I know Harvey loves him, but he is not relevant today... Doesn't have the influence he once demanded...Old and to become hip and "now" he is suddenly bisexual...Tell us your lovers old fart and I just might listen, other than that F off.

Kiefer

That would explain his hissy fits.

Sincerity

Is this a "SHOCKER"!!! NOT REALLY!!! What's "SHOCKING" is why would he want to discuss such "PRIVATE MATTERS" AT HIS AGE!!! The public would have purchased his upcoming book whether he publicly announced this fact or not!!! You would think that someone of Clive Davis' stature WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO THERE!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments