Kim Kardashian

Khloe Was NOT Fired

from 'X Factor'

2/19/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021913_kim_k_launch

Khloe Kardashian did not go the way of Paula Abdul ... and Nicole Scherzinger ... and Cheryl Cole ... and Steve Jones ... and has NOT been 86'd from "X Factor" ... this according to Kim Kardashian.

Rumors have been swirling all week long ... that "X Factor" honchos didn't feel Khloe was a good fit for the show and won't be bringing her back as a co-host next season.

But last night at LAX, Kim told us, "A lot of people say a lot of incorrect things on the daily."

When we asked what really did happen, Kim said, "Probably nothing."

Our "X Factor" sources tell us ... no decision on Khloe's fate has been decided at this point ... but exec. producer Simon Cowell is definitely thinking about staffing for next season.

We're told Simon believes Khloe is definitely strong in certain areas ... and not strong in others.

Last season, Khloe didn't sign on to do the show until the last minute ... so, it doesn't seem like there's a rush to make the decision right now.

tamara

Why was Kimmykakes coming back from *****ia??

Gia

I don't watch the Xfactor because I don't want to see a Kardashion.

Cooley

I love Kim and Khloe but I believe the rumors of Khloe being fired are true.

I watched the X Factor and Khloe was f*ckin terrible. Awkward, repetitive, late with lines, trying to hard to be sexy. IT was a disaster. Bye KHloe.

Don Martin

As long as Simon keeps taking his testosterone the horn dog will bring back a kardasian

D

30,974 votes??

barnyardhumor

Just like her show which was cancelled due to low ratings, Khloe and pimpmama will spin her exit from the X Factor as one of "choice"on Khloe's part;. Liars all.

Mrugowsky

Too bad she wasn't shot on the X Factor. Oscar.....................But seriously she(somehow)has less talent than her dumbassed sister.

barnyardhumor

Does TMZ have the HATE LIKE feature turned off?

LISA

I agree Khloe wasn't a good fit for this show, but I give her props for trying. At least she did more than photo shoots and appearances for the money she earned.

Ann

sure tmz she was not axed

Vernon P. Alarcon

6. Yo, I wants to no wha Lord Dicsuk say bout dis shiet.......

D

Who would win a pathological liar contest, Kim vs. Lindsay?

Shaunie

Since you deleted my comment I'll say it again.... This is a ditsy bitch. She made a boring sex tape doing things that should only be done with your spouse (if you like being a boring dump truck). Took her vagina on a trip around the world. Married an airhead to keep her career floating then gets knocked up while still married to (enter name here _____). All in the pockets of Kris Jenner!

janet

She was fired. She stunk.

E! Entertainment, Ryan Seacreast, even with all the hype, No.

Shaunie

Since you deleted my comment I'll say it again.... This is a ditsy bitch. She made a boring sex tape doing things that should only be done with your spouse (if you like being a boring dump truck). Took her vagina on a trip around the world. Married an airhead to keep her career floating then gets knocked up by (enter name here _____). All in the pockets of Kris Jenner!