Mindy McCready

Sheriff: Singer Was NEVER Suspect In BF's Death

2/19/2013 11:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219-mindy-mccready-david-splash
Mindy McCready
was never even remotely suspected of foul play in her boyfriend's death ... despite reports to the contrary -- so says Cleburne County Sheriff Marty Moss.

Reports have been circulating that McCready gave conflicting stories to cops after boyfriend David Wilson's death last month from a fatal gunshot to the head.

McCready said the wound was self-inflicted, but new reports say her story to cops was full of holes ... that she changed her story several times and she was in the crosshairs of the investigation.

Sheriff Marty Moss tells us, that's just not true -- "Mindy never changed her story."

Ross says Mindy was never considered a suspect or even a person of interest in David's death.

As we reported, McCready was found dead at her home in Arkansas Sunday after suffering what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. She was 37.

jen

i'll tell you whats sad.............she shot the effin dog.............biotch

mrharrybawls2012

Oscar Pistorius was seen running away from Mindy's front porch. Has anyone questioned him? That man is a menace..

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Yourkiddingmeright

Rip I'm so sorry for her fans and family

HRH Prince Michael

A sad, sad tragedy. I was doing mornings at a small country-station (the ORIGINAL "Mike and Mike in The Morning"..ESPN!) after Ms. McCready had "broke"
big with "Ten Thousand Angels". I remember saying on-the-air, how impressed I was with the young-lady that not only had a big debut-album, but, also had a degree in Physical Therapy.
My condolences to the Family, Friends, Loved-ones, and Fans of Mindy McCready

Don Martin

OK Le Ann....your turn

Jericho Morton

She shot her dog in the face. Burn the witch!!!!

bring back recent posts

...where the heck is Fluhon these days???

KayInSA

Can someone explain to me why the dog had the bullet from David's "suicide" in its mouth? Also why would David kill himself when he's about to inherit money unless that is false too?

snowcat

I had all the sympathy in the world for Mindy McCready and was sad she felt her only way out was suicide....that is until I found out she shot her dog.What an *******!!! No need to kill her children's pet.

BellaBoo

All these people b!tching about the dog.... do you realize how many dogs get put down every single day because you would rather have your $5 lattes or pizza delivered or your new clothes or your beer? You could be saving a dog's life if you truly cared so much about dogs.

HRH Prince Michael

Equating a dog's "life" with the Life of a Human-being?!?!
ONLY, in "America".
GOD sees EVERYTHING.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

That is really sad.

Nonsense

I feel for her children

Majestik

My heart goes out to Family and Friends. Suicide is even harder on the folks they leave behind. May she R.I.P.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments