Will.i.am

Does This $900k Car

Belong to You???

2/19/2013 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219-will-i-am-car-tmzYou're looking at a one-of-a-kind ...custom built ... $900k automobile on the back of a flatbed truck in L.A. last week ... and sources tell TMZ, the owner is none other than Will.i.am.

First, let's talk about the whip ... sources connected to the vehicle tell us it was custom designed from scratch by the auto-geniuses at West Coast Customs (the people from "Pimp My Ride").

We're told the car features an aluminum interior, aluminum dashboard and aluminum door panels ... and, of course, bucket seats.

Sources tell us the total cost to build the "Dick Tracy meets the year 2047" street machine was $900k ... and the man behind the project is avid car nut Will.i.am.

In fact, the Black Eyed Peas singer already has one custom designed ride in his fleet ... an ugly, futuristic white thing ... reportedly worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $700k.

We called Will for comment -- multiple times -- but we never heard back.

0219-will-i-am-other-ride

beatlesphan420

I don't know if anyone knows this but will.I.am grew up in none other than EAST LOS ANGELES/BOYLE HEIGHTS projects and frequently visits his grandmother...gotta love my city!!

Diego

Will.I.Am. He's the one that's legally blind, right? Sez a lot.

Areader

With you calling his other car ugly....I'm guessing that's not going to motivate him to return your call TMZ...use your head!

KicksandGiggles

Seriously, is there still anybody who don't think the rich shouldn't pay their fair share of taxes and be taxed according to their income??!! WTF!!

Raven Gorsuch

must be nice to p!ss money away like that when you could go downtown and be able to help so many people going without right now

brent

I think that is a pretty sweet ride!!! And for those idiots who are bitching about "what a waste".... its his fricken money, let him do with it as he pleases. The people complaining are the same people who probably bitch and moan about the government interfering in their lives, well guess what, you can't have it both ways. Its his money, he isn't hurting anyone, so let him do as he pleases with it!!!

Dublin2016

Sizzurp

John R Kempton

I am sorry but that is just crazy?? I know that it's his money, and well deserved
But damn, what I would give just to have enough to go out for a Hamburger and Fries once a month.

Here I am trying to get off the system, and make it on my own, But it's like they have you Trapped = No Job's, and if you find a Job, well the next thing is how do I get there? My car need’s so much work done to it I can afford it. Were I live is a small town here in P.A. were if there is a Job up for grab's you basically have to Know or Blow to get it.

I want to just find a way of making some honest money and move back West were I can afford to live, and get a vehicle so I can go to work, and pay my own way.

Sorry WILL, I did not me to steal your Thunder, I just needed to vent

taxpayer

Sorry,..but I lose respect INSTANTLY for someone to be so ignorant with their money,..than to squander it on something like this. I will never buy a record from him or the Peas,....knowing that instead this 900 thousand could completely change the lives of a 100 unfortunate people out of work that are losing their homes.

tleeg

Perfect example of being ni****r rich. Does he need a 900K car?

LISA

It's like a cross between a mob boss prohibition era car and a custom job I saw on Dragon's Den last year. We need more photos and smaller water marks, lol.

Mrugowsky

Will.I.Am.Not. It must be nice to have the extra f*ck around cash to buy such stupid bullshi*.

tdr9

Who cares

pat

I'm not a car expert buy what are the chances this is a Ford or Chevrolet frame with a crazy custom body. Sorta like a kit car. I remember seein an Excalibur body on a chevy frame.

tdr9