Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

Mumra the Ever Living

BTW TMZ, did you really say "Ratting someone out". The police asked him a question, and he answered it.
Oh wait, I understand now, since Lindsay Lohan is INCAPABLE of telling the truth, Gavin must have realize that he should have told the cops that HE was driving.
BTW TMZ, Gavin should have copped to Drugs in a car, open container of booze in a car, not to mention saying that he was the one who recklessly smashed into a truck at a high rate of speed. Honest to God Harvey, would YOU fuque up your life for that for that thieving piece of Trash?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

by the way I contacted my spiritual advisor and they put a lien on lindsay too...add that to her debts..,.they also said there would be gret tragidy come dec15th 2014..My GM knows alot

kells

Charlie sheen will probably pay Gavin to lie for his little charity case, Lindsay.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay, do the right thing and change your plea. Easy peasy, just tell the truth and it will all work out.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

how do you spin stupid???I know I asked the question a thosand times but why does she have ant fans???its not like she contributed to society..she is more of a street erchant,lot lizard,oxygen thief

Gretel

WTF when telling the truth about something that went down so your ass doesn't end up in jail is considered "ratting" someone out. She's a drug-addled worthless POS. I'd rat her and her whole family out to save my ass.

Mumra the Ever Living

Lindsay Lohan @LindsayLohan
@SaveTheSociety You're not dead to me anymore. Gavin, Get back in the car. Gavin, Get Back in the car. Gavin, Get Back in the car.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

does anyone miss the other 9 LNORS??? does gavin realize what a punk he has become???in my Teens I wouldnt pu my self in that bind..what a cuckold

Kelly

I love it.

There's a problem here

What a mess. She could probably hit the local Walmart and find some kind of face cream that would help her not look like she is in her 50s.

Grandma Cracker

Gavin will not lie for her. He has been in prison before. His type does not do well there...........

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Alright a new front in the 'WAR ON TERROR' has opened up Andy! 'LINDSAY LOHAN'S ASST.
SUBPOENAED HILL'... lols

Sam

Something wicked this way comes.

Oh, it's just the Lohan trolls .

Mumra the Ever Living

I wonder how many hazmat suits the volunteer who gives her the cavity search will wear?

Reg