Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

ketjo

Short story.....
I have been into some really pain this week and the pain pills I can take are just not touching it so my personal nurse told me to get me wine and drink a glass or two just before bed to help me relax....So Monday I buy a bottle of nice wine at the store and tried it ...couldn't stand the taste....so that didn't get drunk ...on Wedesday I buy another bottle of wine this time a Zinfindel pink colored wine....again I just could drink it ....so called her and she said to try a nice sweet Macato red wine...so today I go in and buy a bottle of red wine....And the clerks are all giving each other the raised eyebrows look at the check out counter because this little old cripple lady has been in the store 3 times this week.....and looking at me like I was a lush or something equally bad....LOL....this is the last time I'm ever going in there I was so embarrassed...Now it will be all over town that Mrs Claus is a secret Lush......Mrs Claus is me bye the way......a old joke left from a Christmas parade and a TV and a interview by a TV reporter.....made me famous a couple of years ago.....LOL

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Haters are going to be so disappointed. This whole thing is heading toward a last minute plea deal. Lindsay is going to get a slap on the wrist with no real jail time and haters are gonna hate. Same as always! lol

ketjo

Thanks Regina.....funny I can't like the taste of wine no matter what form...but like a true southern lady and truer Hillbilly I can knock back hard liquer with no problem and when younger could have drunk you all under the table....LOL...Its in the genes....I reckon! Problem is you can't drink hard stuff and take insulin....bad mix will kill you quick....
Thanks for caring , really mean it .....but Hell living with pain is a hell of a lot better then the alternative...I can take it even if I bitch about it ever once in a while.....like when the weather changes.....I got one hell of a barometer now for a body...weather service would save a lot of money just by calling me ..I could tell them everytime when the pressure is changing........LOL

Reg

I would love the first thing that Blo sees in jail is a big meaty fist right in the kisser. BAM!!!!!!

Chief Gall

getting drunk post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical hater delusional silliness!!! You prefer and desire and want to see Lindsay Lohan negatively, THEREFORE, the negative view is the accurate view REGARDLESS of considerable evidence to the contrary. Most images of Lindsay are accurate, particularly moving images. But accuracy is annoying and upsetting to haters. Accuracy is reality and reality distorts your happy delusion(s). You hate, so you see what is not real and convince yo

Jay

This is actually going to trial? What a waste. Arnt there witnesses stating she was driving? The seat belt marks were on the driver shoulder side. Also Gavin stated she was driving and he was the one in the car with her, Even if she loses the trial will she go to jail? Probably not. So what the f*ck is the point anyways?

I want to see her in jail but a part of me doesnt because I truly think for her to get any real jail time she is going to have to either seriously hurt someone or kill someone and I dont want to see that happen.

Jay

Is anyone else watching Schindlers List? Depressing doesnt even begin to explain it.

Chief Gall

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Damn, haters are psychos..........
You're ten times more psychotic than Lindsay could ever be.........

gone......

sdfjjkl il

Mumra the Ever Living

Personally, I feel that the less time she spends in the care of the state, the less time she has to be alive. Only spending major time in a lock down rehab facility would have even a minimal chance of keeping her alive both while she's in and after she gets out. Yet we still have the same old trolls with their multiple names coming on here and trying to get peoples goat.
ANd you know what, they're convinced me. Yep, no need to make any more fun, or say stupid crap, or stir the pot a little more. Let's let nature take it's course - survival of the fittest.
Just look at Lohan. Aged way beyond her years, teeth rotting behind cheep veneers, really crappy hair pieces covering up bald spots, no muscle tone. Some of those pictures I would swear that she a female impersonator doing a poor Lindsay Lohan circa 2008.
So for the trolls who like to come on here and do the drive by routine, you won me over. Let her do anything she wants as long as she doesn't run over anyone while she's drunk. Let's hope she doesn't hit another waitress in the eye with a glass - next time the glass may break and blind the person. She passes herpes or hepatitis or aids onto her Johns that's on them.
So next time she gets high, let her OD. Next time she drinks and drives, run into a wall. Next time she gets in a fight, while she breaks bottles let the other person pull out a knife.
Just let the bytch die on dry land, I don't want her falling into water and fuqueing up the water supply. Well if she drown in a drunken stupor ofshore of Long Island, I guess that'll be that OK.
Bye Lilo, off yourself any way you want. Just don't take anyone with you.

Reg

OT, just got another gander at KK arse on the DM, I swear that thing is growing by the milisecond.

Chief Gall

Mumra the Ever Living

Bye Lilo, off yourself any way you want. Just don't take anyone with you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I just had to pop in one more time. You have got to be one of the dumbest mthrfukkers I hacve ever observed!!!! Wish I had time to play, but............
really gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

How OLD is the pic tmz used. Those are her real lips and they're 'normal'. OY!

Lucky_130

@Chief Gail, just keep drinking, and popping in with your ridiculous comments, than we will all observe once again who the dumbest muthafuker here is

Reg

Are all going to be hosting a Trans Global Oscars party? we get live coverage at Midday on Monday, What is everyone wearing? Iam going to my wardrobe in a sec, to pick out one of my designer gowns. Now where are my scissors???

Mumra the Ever Living

Chief/SAM/Dirt/ all you pieces of garbage
Before you once more become dead to me, I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm looking forward to Lohan getting off with a slap of the wrist.
Say what you want, I agree, Lohan should not spend a day in jail. No rehab. Let Gavin take the fall. I'm just going to come on here and discuss with my friends the ever shortening life of one Lindsay Lohan. And if and when she dies - oh well, she got what she wanted.
So you're definitely right, all one of you. Let Lindsay go. Keep signing on with all the names you want, make up new ones, and when Lohan looks like all the other crack whores be proud in the job that you did.
Wooops, times up, you're all dead to me again, so fuque off but keep up the rabble rousing. Some of us you entertain, and some of us are just bored with you. It's easy to tell since since it seems like you're getting less and less of a reaction from fewer and fewer people. Pretty soon no one will answer or give you HATE checks, and you'll be so lonely, just you and all your other nicks.
From now on it's FREE LINDSAY!!!!! except that most times it's $100 for a good time.