« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger & Elin

Time Heals All

2/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-launch-tmz
Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren haven't been photographed together in an eternity ... UNTIL TODAY ... and TMZ has the photos.

Woods and Nordegren both showed up at an event in Jupiter, FL for a local youth sports organization. According to our spies, Tiger arrived to the event first with his son and daughter and Elin arrived about an hour later.

We're told that when their paths finally did cross, they chatted together for about 30 minutes and appeared to enjoy each other's company.

Our sources say that once the pair started to get attention, they took off ... both leaving in Elin's car.

Hard to believe it's been 3+ years since Tiger's day after Thanksgiving crash that led to the revelations of his rampant cheating ... and introduced us to a world of countless mistresses.

Those were the days.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gretel

Cut me a break TMZ, they have kids together.

Rose

Why not ? they have kids
Happy for them

GothamGirl

Time heals nothing. He's fine because he cares about no one. She's fine because he made her so wealthy now she has to be wary of gold diggers. He was never more than a prop for his sponsors, they created an image that never existed, they never let him speak, and it all blew up in their faces when he showed the world who he really was.

There's a problem here

The clue is they co-parent those children. Jupiter is a great place by the way.

gegeok

Them kids look too damn white

Ann

they have kids TMZ No story

Truth

NO 1 CURR... OR REALLY GIVES A F*CK!! #TRUTH!!

AlwaysOnTimeB

It's good to see adults act like adults in front of their young ones. I'm sure Elin hasn't forgiven him for all of the drama he put her through. I respect her for putting that aside for the children.

Bilderberg1776

MTO like all these sites stay reachin

LuluBee

It was the opening day of little league girls' softball, and both of them were there as supportive parents. Of course, it was exciting and people were trying to get pictures but most seemed to leave them alone.

tdr9

I'm not from the US but from what I see from the comments here everyone in America is hating each, fighting each other, with corrupt and brutal police force that locks up anyone. It really makes me appreciate that I dont live in america

patsfan4life

It's good for their kids to see them getting along together, I respect that. A lot of divorces end up negatively effecting the kids so I respect them for this.

Blackie Darkins

I'd love to see them get back together, this picture makes me happy! this, and if she gained an excessive amount of weight.... skinny betch

gutsygirl

Is it just me or did TMZ become incredibly boring about two years ago?

JodiXoxo

Lol is this the girl with the club?