Kevin Costner to TMZ:

Can You Tell Me About

My Robin Hood Lawsuit?

2/27/2013 6:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022713_kevin_costner_launch
When Kevin Costner wants to know what's going on in his nasty lawsuit over "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" ... there's only one man he turns to for answers -- the all-knowing TMZ photog!!!

Costner was arriving at LAX with his family yesterday when we asked about his legal war with Morgan Creek -- which Costner claims screwed him out of millions in profits from the 1991 flick.

"I know that they owe me money," Costner said ... adding, "I think you just live with the deals you make ... and if that was the deal that was made, I'll live with my deal, they should live with theirs."

"They should pay the price."

Costner claims Morgan Creek pulled all sorts of shady stunts to hide profits so it wouldn't have to pay him ... and an L.A. County Superior Court judge just ruled that Kevin has enough of a case to move forward with his lawsuit.

But at LAX, it seems Costner may not have known about the judge's latest ruling ... 'cause he's been in France ... so he asked our photog to fill him in on the latest developments.

Glad we could help out.

Decker

there's only one man he turns to for answers -- the all-knowing TMZ photog..............talk about dances with wolves!!!

exlax

another man in tights...2 bits 4 bits 6 bits a dollar all for zero stand up and hollar..

PhilipMarkum

Kevin Costner as Robin Hood could only be a comedy because the idea that Costner could play Robin Hood is hilarious.

Kobe_No_Means_No

$7-an-hour minority photog: "What would make you happy, what would make you happy with the whole thing?"
Kevin Costner: "What?! Speak English boy!"

Boing!

Don't think you should pat yourself on the back TMZ, your photog was clueless on how to explain the ruling. Maybe Harvey should teach night class.

OooooNooo!

First world problems:. Jetting back from France and out of touch with a million dollar law suit.

Terri Gordon

Wow KW really needs to get his **** together

Kim Lores Bodaglo

Oh I LOVE Kevin Costner! His movies are awesome and if he's owed money, he's owed money. He seems to be a very decent man and would not sue unless it were necessary. I met him once. I liked him, and I love his movies. Him, Clint Eastwood, Graham King, George Clooney, Ben Affleck, top of their games and great guys.

static

That movie sucked!, He couldn't be bothered to even do an English accent.

Gretel

Wouldn't that be something for his entertainment lawyer to work out? I don't know about your "photogs" (read: out of work people running around with cameras trying to get the money shot) but the kids who write your copy apparently haven't graduated high school yet, and so would not have any law credits.

Joseph Diehl

Shave your stupid beard, Costner.

cindy

Ever notice that when the photographers are good guys that TMZ says they are theirs, but then when that same papparazzi does something bad they discard them like yesterdays paper.... I know I used to be one and you are nothing but blind sheep who believe anything said on this site.

Canadasux

Note to Kevin Costner: TMZ may have helped here, but next time call your lawyer. That's why you pay him.

NOT ELMO

He must be excited...

Mrugowsky

He shouldn't have reminded everyone he was in that awful movie. Too late. Is he also going to sue over Waterworld, too???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments