Adrienne Maloof

Take Your Reunion Show

And Shove it!!!

3/1/2013 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-housewives-adrienne-maloof
Adrienne Maloof
has shut down Bravo's plea to appear on the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" reunion show ... and TMZ has learned it all has to do with a secret document she signed with estranged hubby Paul Nassif.

Sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ ... Adrienne and Paul signed a restraining order as part of their divorce, prohibiting them from talking about each other, their kids or the divorce.

We're told Adrienne has been advised she should not go on the show because it's a certainty the other women will attack her over the divorce and Adrienne can't legally defend herself.

Sources say it got "ugly" between Bravo and Adrienne, because the network felt she had an obligation to appear.

One final semi-related point ... Brandi Glanville has been saying Adrienne filed a lawsuit against her, but we found out that's not the case.  It seems Brandi is friends with a lawyer who has done business with Adrienne and Adrienne believes the lawyer has been "spilling secrets" about her to Brandi. Sources say Adrienne's lawyer sent Brandi's lawyer friend a letter telling her she had better shut up ... or else.

We're told ... Adrienne's not coming back to the show for next season.

BR3478

The only housewife I really like on this show is Kyle.

jujea

I can't find the "downside" of her leaving the show. Sad that her marriage is over. Won't miss her, though.

backfire

Adrienne's stories have convoluted twists and turns depending on how it suits her...... Maybe she's been watching Jodi Arias on the stand ...

lm

Good they should cancel the entire show I'm tired of seeing these old tramps.

Oregon22

I'm so glad Adrienne is off the show. She seemed very masculine and more manly in appearance. I wondered about this... Hum

Toilethead

Do people actually watch that garbage?

exlax

hookers anamomous meetings get in the way with those cougars

exlax

that vivid guy might buy the rights to them do what they do best!

Really

Ok my husband is rich and i'm bored so I'm going to do a tv show...and it's all about me! Can I throw up now! Get real, these people are no bodies trying to be somebody and honestly...they are still no bodies!!!!!! Reality TV is not REALITY...get a life people!

Ratings Needed

Nobody lied about Brandi. Read HER book she talks about herself proving how trashy she is & what a screw up she is. I don't blame Adrienne & Camille for not returning. Lisa is a snob & obviously needs $$$$$ because that's the only reason anyone goes on DWTS. She won't be able to concentrate on dancing only on trying to make herself look good, screw up! The show has played to the shark.

lisa2

Adrienne is so full of it and she just can't face her lies.
Sue her BRAVO TV...go ahead!

sam

What a lame bogus excuse not to appear. I doubt the other women would ask about her divorce.

debbie salts

I KNEW Brandi was lying about a lawsuit! Cannot wait till Andy calls her out on it at the reunion show!

Jill

PLEASE OH PLEASE don't let it be Faye Resnick that replaces Adrienne or Camille on RHOBH. Talk about a washed-up has been. UGH

Kate

Adrienne Maloof has LIED and been caught and exposed as a liar sooo many times in the past year it's beyond ridiculous.

She is lying again now.

I can't imagine how stupid this woman truly is in that she believes SHE can continue to lie to the public, to the press, and to the viewers AND she believes we do not see through her transparent LIES.

Maloof does not want to sit on live tv and have to admit she lied.

End Of Story.