Ben Affleck

I Didn't Kick the Paps ...

They Were Scaring My Kid!

3/2/2013 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0302-ben-affleck-x17Ben Affleck didn't kick anyone yesterday and was merely trying to get the paparazzi to back off ... because they were scaring his daughter ... this according to sources close to the Oscar winner.

Ben was holding 4-year-old Seraphina yesterday when they encountered a large mass of paps. According to our sources, the photogs got too close for comfort and little Seraphina started crying because she was afraid.

According to our sources, Ben asked the paps (none of whom work for TMZ) twice to back off and when that didn't work ... he said "You need to be this far away" and swung his leg to demonstrate.

Our source says Ben never had any intention of kicking anyone and he was merely trying to protect his daughter from the paps ... who he feels have been getting more and more aggressive.

He should have just said "Argo f**k yourself" ... but they probably haven't seen the movie.

xo

Next time I hope Ben puts the kid in the car, straps her into her carseat, then turns around a kicks the sh*it out of the nearest pap. These guys need to learn to back off when there are little kids involved.

R

Stupid paps. They need to be smackdowned.

exlax

I think he scared his daughter for being her idiot dad without a beard he is confusing her with his wifes other lover

exlax

way to go idiot, endanger your child even more by acting like one

exlax

benn aflacuation is a lost cause ..nobody cares

Hugo

Gay

Jesse

So none of them work for you but you obtained the pictures....****ing jackals

M.W.electric

We need to pass some laws about these *******s. Come **** with my kids in the park. I got a story u can tell.

M.W.electric

Take a picture of anyone's kids in Philly. See what happens to your @SS. This s#!t pisses me off.

kitnplayn

Those dirty Americans will do anything for money, even scraring children. You are the skum of the earth society.

John

Don't parade your kids around like props,

kate

If this had been a certain female who kicked the paps she would have been arrested and a lawsuit would be pending.

nikki

Love this family . they are being followed to school to the coffee shops everywhere they go its shouldnt be allowed to happen. but I love Jen and Ben and the kids.

Uh

In my day, people called the "bums". Now they refer to them as "paps. What's the diff?

Rocco

It must suk at times to be a celeb dad and be chased by a bunch of ****roaches. I've seen these guys in action. I'm sure the little girl was terrified. They might as well be a TMZ photographer, because TMZ seems to have no trouble using the photo. TMZ , enabling uncool nuisance photographers.