LL Cool J

Too Soon to Think About

a Christopher Dorner Movie

3/2/2013 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0302_ll_cool_j_videoLL Cool J must know he bears a striking resemblance to accused killer Christopher Dorner, but he wants NO PART of a movie about Dorner ... at least not yet.

Outside Katsuya in Hollywood last night, we asked the Grammy host/rapper/"NCIS: Los Angeles" star about possibly doing a biopic, but he quickly nixed the idea.

LL told us, "That's not even something to really talk about because there are families that suffered, people that died. And because of that, I think it would be disrespectful to them to ... have this conversation about a film when people's lives were on the line."

Always classy.

0302-dorner-ll-cool-j

RuthieB

You cant say they dont all look alike now. lol

Melons

It is amazing when LL Cool J was just a "rapper" the media portrayed him as a thug and low information middle America bought it! (Oh yes I remember the articles...I am sure we could Google many). Now he has been anointed as the "chosen rapper" who is different than the rest. I have been a FAN for almost 30 years; since his first album dropped! At that time kids like myself - in da hoods across America were the ones cheering him on! LL has ALWAYS been a great guy. "I Need Love" is still my all time favorite!

TW

How many famous black people are you going to say resemble that guy. Geez you guys are ridiculous!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

He is a respectful human being. People are still grieving for their murdered loved ones, and he knows that, and he absolutely gave the right answer.

Dree

I don't want him playing that part! He'd have to gain weight and I love seeing his chiseled body.

KCINDY

He cannot act anyway! Gay old married guy.....ugh! By 50 you will see him with boys

plum

perfect example of how classless TMZ is and how classy Mr. Cool J is....

ridiculous to even discuss a movie of that murderer. ecspecially right now

Marisol

Thank you LL for having respect.

simone

he played LOS angel;es police officer in SWAT

Spicy mag

He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

big thorn

Every one talking bout he is this star actor and dont want the role cause he some good guy. He two has bones in his closet.id like to put ll on blast but eant tmz to pay me for my story.so tmz get at me and lets see how much my story is worth. Pay me to find out what he did and what heppend here in rochester ny.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4