Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Reg

Good Morning all, is it just me or does this bitch have a vag on her neck?Look closely from the first crease on her chin , to the last one on her neck .Probably just my warped mind playing tricks on me again.

anonymous

Hey, he's been there alright. Who knows if he can help her. I think she REALLY needs to start looking for ways to care enough about her well being to get on a good path.

blondeambition

Sorry, but I LOVE Charlie Sheen. He can kiss me anytime. I believe he has a kind heart and good intentions.

mannequin

Just the money Charlie, just the money.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If he doesn't pay off her creditors directly, they will NEVER see the money. He realizes this, right?

swack

I'm going to play the advocates devil for a minute. It seems that Charlie has a great PR machine. Since it has be stated that his show is not doing so good he has given money that would get him good PR. Before all this you did not hear about him contributing to anyone (he may have - don't know). Just seems like they are trying to clean up his image at this point and try to get more viewers for his show. It's great that the cancer patient was on the receiving end of his generousity and the funeral expenses paid but it seems strategically done. Not saying this is the way it is, just speculating and wondering what you all think.

Ozzie X

Maybe they both will implode.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

RED CLOUD

Don't know anything about Liz Taylor, but I know Lindsay will get it down as correct as correct could possibly be. She is aware of the opportunity here and has more than enough talent to get it right. Of course you cannot understand this if you're a delusional nut job hater. Now exactly what do you "think" she's doing instead of preparing??? Is she coking and drinking and punching people and stealing???? Is she, really?
GONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me

How come Charlie always wants to save people? Wasn't that long ago that we thought he was heading down the wrong path AGAIN himself.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

RED CLOUD

Liz will be her best performance, and the best is yet to come on the big screen. She's HUNGRY for redemption and a comeback. How are you people so blind?????
absolutely gone this time........................

Me

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Why did they take yesterdays poll down? Anyone know?

Ann

I am Charlie's biggest fan and wish Charlie would save me, too. After a year of unemployment, I got a job offer that would require me to commute 50 miles per day and I don't have a car that will do that. Charlie, if you are reading this, please H E L P M E!

LLsez

FFS! The poll is gone....anyone get the final tally?

Good morning Regina!

John dowser

Good point Dreamon, but I just think having tons of money, no real great leadership makes it harder to grow up or delays the process. personally, it took me unitil I turned 29. I think there is a little good in the worst of us and a little bad in the best of us. I would rather be an encourager than a discourager. She needs to know the truth and that is she can turn things around, and I hope she does. I would feel bad if anything bad happened to her. If you dont give a little grace, a person isn't going to get any. Thats scary...