Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Hot Farts

Chief Rogue Fudgie Whale Wang:

I hope you kept Leather Lady on ice today. Keep up with the ice packs----ok, Dr.'s orders...no more necro-t.wat screwin until all that swelling and chafing goes down...

Please have sub Rogue say hello for a few...I am in the mood for some hyper-punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief Chafing Wang can eat poo.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Dear Charlie,

No amount of money will ever change Lohan. In fact, all it will do is enable her further.

If you think you can change Lohan, be my guest, and good luck (you'll need it). But let her know right from the get-go that you have no intentions of throwing money at the situation. See how far that'll get ya!

Nancy

Not even tiger blood can save Lindsay Lohan.

seamus

@ ODIE

You make very valid points but to say because Sheen is on TV instead of movies and say that he is less of an actor is ridiculous. Tom Cruise has not been able to maintain healthy relationships and many more "movie stars" are in that same boat. Sheen is very open about his demons and he is still very talented. Saying he is self medicating for mental illness may be accurate but it is also judging him since no truly knows his cir***stances. He may play caricatures of himself but he is able to laugh at himself and get a great paycheck in the process. The days of looking down on TV actors are long over. Kelsey Grammer, the cast of Friends and many others have had more success and financial gain on TV than many movie stars. I pointed out in an earlier post how Charlie was on Dr Oz a while back and was very candid about his sex-drug addiction as well as mental illness. That is a sign of someone working recovery-as people in recovery say you are only as sick as your secrets. Addiction and mental illness are nothing to hold over someones head-it is a life long struggle. The reason people have no sympathy for Lindsay is not because of her addictions or mental health-it is because she is a BITCH and thinks she is above everyone else. If Charlie wants to help whether for publicity or his own needs that is his business and at least he can say he tried. If you think Charlie lost his talent-just watch the first few seasons of Two and a Half Men-the show may not be your cup of tea but Charlie is outstanding in that show. Well that's it for me.

Sarah

No one can help this stupid skank she can only help herself and she doesn't want help. Shes a waste of time and space. Why doesn't Charlie help people who actually want help but can't afford to get it not some selfish, pathetic dumbass.

ilovegossip

Shouldn't Charlie help his Ex-wife Brooke, before he helps anyone else? He's done wonders for her drug addiction...

Mommy

I think he may just be her ticket to sanity. I think if she hooked up with him, she would see just how bad things could really get and she would get her act together. I vote to hook up with him Lindsey.

mr

dont save her she dont wanna be saved dont save r her she dont wanna be saved

jakiiboy

"never laid a finger ON her! huh? care to expound on that Charles????

jakiiboy

never laid a finger ON her!! thats a good on Charles!

LC

Please!!

seamus

Celebrity net worth says Charlie Sheen is worth 125 million-Lindsay Lohan 10 thousand dollars. WINNING!!!

Grandma Cracker

Poor Lindsay. Everybody wants to fix Lindsay except for Lindsay.

Fluffy

$100,000 would fix all my problems. Really!

Sam

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film."

Ok, I'll bite, but what about other body parts off camera?