Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

you can Lead a whore to Vodka,and you can make her drink....

-----------------

OH sorry its you can lead a horse to water thing

rudynjudyjudy

take her to jackin the box and feed her and gets some bagged wines and everything should slide back to normal

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

her movies inspired people to get in shape...they turn the TV OFF when they come on, go for a walk and think about why she ever was an actress...

rudynjudyjudy

OR everything is blow sideways again and than you can both go on the road in concert and make even morta moookas

rudynjudyjudy

her acting has allways been par xc lento her driving slucks she needs race track drivin school and a fleet of lims

rudynjudyjudy

leens shows has legs and still keeps me sane after king of the hill and steinfeild went bloops.every day aboot one hour after all these years and I still smile everytime I watch so pooples should give leen thiert ear when he talks as he knows his smit

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

I see someone pissed in Andyconda's corn flakes again this morning.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Jim Jones saved alot of people...from Breathing...Sorry Charlie that Tuna is Rotten...

Sam

Uh oh, this can only possibly end one way. Lindsay up in a cabin in the woods, shooting it out with the cops, cabin engulfed in flames, and later, after the fire dies down, the forensics team finds melted dentures and 1 intact hair extension

rudynjudyjudy

I was watchin leen on the big screen before anyone knew he was a leen.Lota years and mileage for the indust uncaged&cage?

dreamon

With all his flaws, Charlie has something Blohan doesn't- compassion. She's all about herself.

rudynjudyjudy

sheen has more mileage and more product and sells than ANYONE in the industry and lilo put on a smit load of product also.NO one in hwood has more product than sheen and he sold it rather cheaply to get the hord CBS from Mj-ing him.Now he still is curning out product and lilo can get her markets back though sheen,sorry folks no train wreaks here keep moving nothing to see wait for the film

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

by looking at both of them I think they can ues a "Ensure" or any Vitamin..they are not the picture of health

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Oh my, only 6 pages in and Andy's already spewed out 24 vile comments... pace yourself sweetie! You know how stupid yet get once you've run out of anything even mildly coherent to say. ;)

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

last post to this CNT....It's Fudgie The Whale Bitches! if you are such a well renound comidian..and know how to plaease a crowd,if you are amusing and can show anyone how its done..then do so..I am here to post about Lielo,not you..so show me and everyone else how great you are at Gossip and intrigue