Heidi Klum

I'm Gonna Be a Judge on

'America's Got Talent'

3/3/2013 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-aft-heidi-klum-getty"America's Got Talent" just got a lot hotter ... because TMZ has learned Heidi Klum has just signed on to be a fourth judge on the reality TV show ... which begins taping tomorrow.

Sources close to NBC tell TMZ that "AGT" scored the smokin' hot model in a last minute negotiation and Heidi hopped on a plane to New Orleans today ... where the show is holding its first audition rounds.

TMZ obtained a photo of the "AGT" set taken today ... which clearly displays the name "HEIDI" underneath her own personal judge's "X" ... which she'll use to crush people's dreams.

0303-heidi-klum-tmz-AGTHeidi joins other "AGT" judges Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and new-comer Mel B. You'll recall Sharon Osbourne quit the show at the end of last season.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

kerry wenrich

that could be a problem it's bad enough howard tends to do a lot of buzzing

ajax

Cheater!!!

MjR

Why???? It doesn't make any sense! NBC She belongs Judging on the Top Model show on your Bravo network not AGT

Cindy

Okay, will Heidi still be doing Project Runway?

Larry D.

More judges simply means less time for contestants. Nothing wrong with Heidi Klum, but three judges are enough. Same with the other shows. They should leave more time for the acts, not the primma donna judges.

Sandy BK

Oh good grief. Why would they add a 4th judge???? American Idol stinks with 4 judges. By the time they get to the 4th judge's comments I've already checked out. I only hope Howard Stern stays. He is the best judge they have!!!!!

texguy63

How can "no talent" judge "talent". That's the problem with all these so-called talent shows.

Larry D.

Three judges are enough. Four judges simply takes time away from the acts. I want to see the acts, not the primma donna judges. Same thing withthe singing shows.

msroncon

Terrible decision. Nobody likes Heidi.....Dumb move

jacksonorleans

was at the filming today in new orleans and she is going to save that show. She and Howard got into it, him trying to boss her around and she won!! She is going to save that show. What a lovely nice lady.

Jen

Yeah I heard my neighbor who is a train driver is going to be a judge on a talent show for circus artists. I don't know if he's ever been to the circus but I've heard his name so I am DEFINITELY watching that s****t. In fact, I'm going to tell everyone to watch it. Because this is going to be the best circus show ever. I bet they'll have giraffes, too.

Wait what?

paulmor909

She's rough looking, not that hot indeed!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9