Kourtney K with Kid

'They Get So Big, So Fast'

3/5/2013 7:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0304_kourtney_kardashian_SplashIt seems like only yesterday, Kourtney Kardashian was self-delivering baby Mason from her lady parts in front of the reality show cameras ... and look at him now!

No seriously, try to look at him ... bet you didn't even realize there was a child in this picture.

0409_bikini_babes_footer

LISA

Well, at least it's not about Kim. Kourtney does look pretty good in that pic. I have to say, Mason is my favorite Kardashian (sorry Scott, I know he has your last name, but I don't know how to spell it, lol!)

TPF

Yes , I realized right away there was a child in the picture, it's the taller one. Trashy child with a future trashy child. That poor kid being raised in a pathetic trashy family, with no morals ethics,education. This whole family is what is wrong in this Country.

Violent Pope

Definitely the hottest of the sisters.

aperture

I feel like these stories are written by a group of 13 yr old boys.

LISA

I understand why Kourtney is taking advantage of the opportunity to be on these reality TV shows, but when will it end? I don't think she needs the money at this point. Surely she realizes it's not a good idea to bring up her kids in front of a camera?

Roman

TMZ makes me feel like a peeping tom with these stories.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

This is the ONLY Kardashian I actual have some respect for. She is great mom. She could probably benefit from some good couple's counseling with Scott - but overall, they are the most solid of the bunch and I can respect that. She is looking great, too! Everytime I saw KK make some idiotic comment about how Kourtney is boring, or dresses weird, or always wants to spend time with her kid, or rags on her for not being superficial and going "all natural" while she's breastfeeding... I'm left sitting there just wishing Kourtney would just punch that heffer right in the face once and for all. I guess at the end of the day, she's sitting on top anyway, seeing as how Kourtney is the kind of mom (and person, in general) that Kim can only WISH she could be.

Waka Waka Waka

Out of the 2kardashian sisters I like kourtney the best.I would have said 3sisters but KHLOE'S not a real kardashian..waka waka wakaaaa

Kookla

Kourtney is the only normal one!

Kookla

If you think these are huge wait till Kim has her baby. Hers have already gotten bigger since she got pregnant

gryffin

At least she is still with the white dude and isnt doing jungle fever like her family.

Buddy The Elf

Is there ANYTHING about her or her family that is real?

The Big Bowowski

Careful. Dont drop those on his head!!!

Rachael

TMZ... Hawking non-stories about the Kardashians, 24/7. I guess if you promote trash enough it qualifies as famous trash.

SoManyIdiots

Her sister Kim doesn't make that sex tape and we never hear of lil sister. Amazing how that works.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments