Terrence Howard

Oprah Sex Scene Was a Dream Come True ...

'Those Tig Ol' Bitties'

3/5/2013 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0304_terrence_oprah_01
Making love to Oprah Winfrey is a life-changing experience ... so says Terrence Howard, who claims the best part about doing a sex scene with the Big O in their upcoming movie was her "tig ol' bitties."

Seriously, Terrence said that in a recent interview with Movie Fanatic, in which he talks about his and Oprah's love-making scene in "The Butler," slated for release later this year.

Terrence -- who plays Oprah's neighbor in the movie -- said, "Oprah and I had such chemistry. To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol' bitties ... She's such a lovely, voluptuous woman ... That was wonderful."

IS NOTHING SACRED???

0304-oprah-boobs-launch

Celebritiesthesedays

Oprah probally enjoyed it so who cares

Paulina1982

I thought that was a bit tasteless

Santasunsetwoodica

I wonder how gayle king felt after the scene! (Furious)

Toallthehatersoftheworld

His fake ass I don't believe one word he is saying

The Big Bowowski

That's funny. I used to think of Oprah when I wanted to lose a boner. She also came in handy when I wanted to last a little longer on the sack cause she's ejaculation repellent...lol

Slim Whitman

Love to MOTER BOAT them utters !

Whocares

Keepin' it classy Terrence.

nay

okay i love oprah and i love terrenc, oprah is VERY beautiful, but damn dude this is awkward as hell! lol

syncshadow

That...Lucky.....BASTARD! First he bails out of the Ironman movies, NW HE GETS TO SEE OPRAH'S AWESOME RACK!? I call BS on that.

JrzGrl

This guy is as gross as they come. Such a disgusting sleaze ball.

b003

I got fired from Iron Man because.........

denise black

lets retrack that statement terrence and be respectful and git past the boobs just say it was an honor for ophra to ( let you) !!! get close and personal and ophra nice choice on terrence to bring his hottness and bring the youth out of ya

denise black

no lets retrack that terrence lets git past the boobs and say it was an honor for her to let you get close and personal !!! thats right ophra good choice on terrence and his hotness to bring the youth out of ya !!!!

chocolatewhisper

I don’t think Oprah is butt ugly, nor is she morbidly obese. She is not a beauty queen, but give lady O credit. She is worth BILLIONS!!!! She is a little too old for the leading lady roles, but hey she is OPRAH WINFREY!! Oprah doesn’t care what y’all say about her; she doesn’t have low self–esteem based on all the photo shoots she does for her magazine. Oprah thinks she is beautiful.
One thing about beauty… IT FADES. I doubt if her billions will fade in her life time. Which would you prefer BILLIONS or Beauty?
TMZ, please take a poll!!

ChitownCletus

I just puked in my mouth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments