Lisa Vanderpump

MOCKS Adrienne Maloof --

Her Plastic Surgery's a Joke

3/6/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030613_vanderpump_launch
Lisa Vanderpump
is returning fire after Adrienne Maloof called Lisa's Bev Hills restaurant a "disaster" -- and her first shot ... a low blow about Adrienne's plastic surgery.

Lisa delivered the insult moments ago outside her restaurant Villa Blanca -- which Adrienne has been bad-mouthing around town, giving it a 2 out of 10 and calling it a "disaster."

TMZ broke the story ... Adrienne is on the offensive now that she's opening her own Bev Hills restaurant just blocks from Lisa's.

Lisa said she wasn't aware of Adrienne's restaurant aspirations -- but when she heard what Adrienne was saying about Villa Blanca ... she did NOT hold back, mocking photos that are circulating that allegedly depict Adrienne's nose job. It's pretty harsh.

EMB

I have never been to Villa Blanca, but if it is as bad as Adrienne is saying, it would of closed a long time ago.

Master P

It is actually way worse than 2/10. Try 0/10. I've been there, froze my rear end off on a wobbly makeshift table, been ignored for endless minutes, and was then yelled at for not tipping enough. I have traveled the word and have seen everything; but I can honestly ATTEST that this shady Villa Blanca place was the WORST place of all the places I've even been to. I would be so ashamed to be in charge of this place that I would NEVER dare to even admit I was. I have also heard that AMEX's scoring system is flagging you as a destitute idiot as soon as a Villa Blanca charge shows up on your account.

Jackie

She's right...Adrienne's plastic surgery is obvious and badly done...she looks very masculine and rough. I think Lisa Vanderpump had some work done too, but it was done well and she looks great IMO. I think Adrienne would look a lot better if she stopped dressing and styling herself like a young 20-30 something...the long blonde hair extensions, the thick eyeliner, super high platform shoes and short, tight little dresses and jumpers. >>>I bet guys who see her from the back get excited... and then she turns around and she scares the sh*t out of them..LOL

PureRadiance

Holy gee-sus. Hollywoods B list reality show drama! Girls , girls ,!you cat fighting idiots, just shut up and go away.

Zimba

They need to grow up. They all look terribly plastic and not at all fantastic.

Los Pepes

My dog took a dump this morning
Hell why not report on that as well

jackmama311

lisa's is rockin' a nice crypt keeper look herself.

PictureUp

put the gloves back on and have the 1st Annual TMZ Leather Faced Goat boxing match!!Harvey the Midget can be referee as he's always pictured in a Ref's shirt with his mouth in open recepticle mode!!

anne10

Why are you reading about these throughly useless people and their stoked-up dramas? Don't we have enough interest in our own situations? The RHOBH have contributed nothing to the world and never will.

melanie

Hunter. even though Anna`s postlng is great... last week I bought a gorgeous Honda NSX since getting a check for $5624 this munth and a little over ten-grand this past month. it's actualy my favourite work I have ever done. I actually started nine months/ago and pretty much straight away began to bring in over $83 p/h. I follow the details on this straightforward website,, jump15.com

Parker

Youre alla bunch of jokes....stupid bitches!

Jill

Honestly, I have been to Villa Blanca and its really kinda not that good. Its not better than the ones down the street. Once you go you won't go back. just saying.. xoxo

RealityTvMa

This is why we dont need Reality stars on shows like Dancing with the stars...Big babies!

Jay W.

They both love attention. Tonight they'll be tonguing each other while enjoying their favorite Merlot plotting their next anecdotes.

Smoothie33