Lisa Vanderpump

MOCKS Adrienne Maloof --

Her Plastic Surgery's a Joke

3/6/2013 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030613_vanderpump_launch
Lisa Vanderpump
is returning fire after Adrienne Maloof called Lisa's Bev Hills restaurant a "disaster" -- and her first shot ... a low blow about Adrienne's plastic surgery.

Lisa delivered the insult moments ago outside her restaurant Villa Blanca -- which Adrienne has been bad-mouthing around town, giving it a 2 out of 10 and calling it a "disaster."

TMZ broke the story ... Adrienne is on the offensive now that she's opening her own Bev Hills restaurant just blocks from Lisa's.

Lisa said she wasn't aware of Adrienne's restaurant aspirations -- but when she heard what Adrienne was saying about Villa Blanca ... she did NOT hold back, mocking photos that are circulating that allegedly depict Adrienne's nose job. It's pretty harsh.

Slim Whitman

Let's not forget that Adrienne treated Paul like one of her servants. And tried to make paul look like a horrible father to his kids, and that he physically abused Adreinne using photo's to prove her alligations. Brandi caught on to Adrienne's lies early on in the show. That's why I LOVE Brandi. Of course her looks and warm smile melt my heart.

Gretel

pot>kettle>black

braintrain

Not trying to be funny but I have no idea who these ppl are

xiam007

ummmm...she might want to look in the mirror with some light turned on.... cause she is scary looking

Lainie

I have to wonder how much of this is just an act to get more attention for a spinoff of their HWBH show? I watch those shows for the entertainment , sometimes they're so bad I can't believe I watch but it's kinda a negative vice and I always remember in every scene there's multiple cameras; so like any reality show, certainly a lot of it is scripted and edited for fun/bad tv.

Tracey

Nose job? That other chics face is jacked.

JDUB

Vanderpump kind of looks like a fool all the time to me, dressing in her little pink clothes like she's a 6 year old girl and throwing her 75 year old granny boobs out there like she's hot.

Denni

I have been to Villa Blanca several times and enjoyed it immensely. I was treated well, the ambience was superb, the service was professional, and the food was first rate. It is sad but I can see the jealousy Adrienne has when it comes to Lisa. Lisa has a wonderful marriage, a loving home and family, and has a huge percentage of her businesses. Lisa is very feminine and Adrienne looks like a bad science project. Adrienne seems so cold and not affectionate. I am sorry that Paul signed up for the show. I had more respect for him on Doctor 90210. he has turned into a MITCH, a male b- word. Adrienne needs to grow up and move on and stop being so vindictive. She doesn't hold a candle to the Vanderpump.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i saw a mother and daughter freakface duo in wla yest when you get into your 70's you look like you are in a sci-fi movie

Leighton

Be careful, Lisa; we all know how much Adriemne loves to sue people.

monica

Lisa has no room to talk about other peoples elective surgeries. Lisa forgot she has butt implants besides at 52 she is looking like 62! she need to worry about getting a second face lift

megan kalu

Adrienne makes me sick. She is truly the epitome of the words "narcistic personality disorder". Everything is about her. Boo-hoo. Lisa personifies "class", something Adrienne will never possess. Just like Brandi's famous last words "money doesn't give you power, it just gives you more money". She is nothing! She always treated Paul like dirt and he deserved much better. Personally, i think he should hook up with brandi... ya never know!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4