Rihanna

Thongin' Out

in Risque Instagram Pic

3/6/2013 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0306_rihanna_instagram
Rihanna got a new pair of thigh-high boots yesterday ... and to celebrate, she took a photo of herself wearing them ... and a g-string.

RiRi instagrammed the pic ... along with the following message: "Gotcha bitch tip toeing on my marble flo'!!! Sick ass custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you."

No, Rihanna ... thank YOU.

0306_rihanna_footer

KWDragon

You can practically hear her scream it through the Internet: Look at me! Look at ME!

Cheryl

Hooker boots and butt floss...trashy NOT classy! I use her as an example to my daughter of how NOT to be..EVER, and to my son, who NEVER to date, the type to stay very far away from! She obviously doesn't think much of herself or she would clean up her act!

Beth

Sad

static

Awesome.

pandora

Obviously a guy wrote this because that's clearly not a g string, the title was right, it's a thong. There is a difference!

Mel

Wow someone needs attention.

Barry McCockiner

Y'all is stoopid. Rhi rhi could have done been a lawyer if she wanted. Ain't no thang. Sheeeeeeet. She done went to law school and medical school and still be performin, yo. Y'all just a bunch of haters, be-boppin around mofukin haterville. Shheeeeeeet. She my cousin. And she gonna be a lawyer, haters. Just you wait and see, playas. Santorum 2016, yo.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Really?some things need to be kept private.rihanna I'm going to need u to stop posting pictures ASAP because its coming off as tacky. U do have a bangin body but keep some things u giving to much

Barry McCockiner

Chris Brown done takes dookies on her chest, yo. I's gots the pics to prove it, B.

YouDontSay

Wow. GET OVER YOURSELF!

beautifulMya

I know horse face friend Melissa is behind the camera... Dumb sidekick

Pigweed

Attention WHORE!

beautifulMya

I know her horse face friend Melissa is behind the camera.... dumb sidekick tell this b**** no sometimes

IndyMike

Too bad that ***** has been beaten up by do many non talented rappers

Lori

I am a 50ish married for 23 years straight women. The performances I have seen of her have been hit or miss for me. I TRY not to have an opinion about her relationship because some of us know that love can be like a moth to a flame. However, People Please, that woman has a beautiful ass!! If I owned a piece of art like that, I would only want to bring joy to others.