Rihanna

Thongin' Out

in Risque Instagram Pic

3/6/2013 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0306_rihanna_instagram
Rihanna got a new pair of thigh-high boots yesterday ... and to celebrate, she took a photo of herself wearing them ... and a g-string.

RiRi instagrammed the pic ... along with the following message: "Gotcha bitch tip toeing on my marble flo'!!! Sick ass custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you."

No, Rihanna ... thank YOU.

0306_rihanna_footer

I'm Awesome admit it

Man I don't care what anyone says I will get rihanna pregnant if she gave me the chance to hit I don't give a F*CK

Frankenpussy

Pancake ass... Nasty ho!

Todd

That is the First Pic of her I have ever liked .. Nice Ass !!

Sherae

She's pathetic. She'll do anything for "shock" value and to seem "edgy". You're a lost little girl that will come to regret "not giving a f_*k" when you grow up. This is trashy.

bernergirl

A dime a dozen....

LISA

At least she's wearing underwear this time. I don't know what's up with Rihanna posting these ... uh ... risqué ... shots of herself. Low self-esteem? Remember back in the day when that sort of photo leaking out would have been super scandalous?

tab

well now we know for sure that her forehead is bigger than her butt!!

w

Rhianna, Shame called but you weren't home..it left a message and it says...

Dear Rhianna, once upon a time you and I were like really close but for some reason you seem to have abandoned me and left me far behind..I am willing to come back if you are willing to take me but we have rules and those are...
1..please keep your clothes on
2..drinking and smoking weed is not becoming for a lady
3..you have a big fan base and those are little girls under the age of 12 who look up to you
4..respect yourself
5..remember you are a female and class still exists you can redeem yourself.

sincerely,
Shame.

Ih8Taxes

Uh-oh, I think a beat down is coming soon from d-bag Brown...

texguy63

What a skank!

Vanilla Chinchilla

Vanilla Chinchilla approves this picture.

Deesker

She's a disgusting human being with no class or morals. What more could we expect from her?

FlamingoNut

No denying she has a great body, but these self shots are so pathetic, as is Twitter. LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!
Don't even get me started on the ghetto talk...

SoManyIdiots

Can we get a close-up of her script of Val-trex (herpes medicine)?

Deanna

Proof you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. Or Barbados. Whatever .her decisions are ridiculous