Taylor Swift

I Made Nearly $1 MIL

On My Last Breakup

3/6/2013 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1019_taylor_swift_house_lau
Taylor Swift
is so good at breaking up ... she's actually learned how to turn a profit on it -- earning nearly $1 million after dumping the house she purchased to be closer to her ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

As we reported, Swift purchased a $4.8 million mansion in Hyannis Port, MA next to the Kennedy compound last year while she was dating Conor. But -- shocker -- Taylor and Conor broke up soon after.

Now we've learned Swift has flipped the home for a huge profit -- selling the place a couple weeks ago for $5,675,000 ... that's a profit of $875,000 in just a few months.

She might suck at relationships ... but she's killing it on the real estate market.

Nancy

Nice that you made a profit, but next time think twice before you buy a house next to a boy you just met on the same week.

Parker

Phk this used up whore.....her cooch is so loose, she can stick that million up in there...phkn low life whore!

ama

Oh who cares leave her alone at least she's not posting half naked pictures of herself on instagram lol

Ozzy

Seriously? And this c*nt wonders why EVERYONE f*cking hates her?

Toilethead

I wonder how many diseases she left Conor with.

robin

Gosh.. I hear a lot of jealousy here. Lol

1_selenator

STOP HATING ON HER!!!!!'

SoManyIdiots

At least she achieved fame through accomplishment, not by boning Ray J and releasing a video of it.

BECKER

Good for her the Kennediy's al lSuck

garwilly

Don't worry she do the samething next week, and write a hit song about it...b!tch acts like a retarded 14yr girl that says she's in love with every guy she dates!!! At this rate by age 35yr she'll have the mental capacity of a 16yr!!!!

Marvin

This Taylor Swift kid is a brat. I'm glad she don't know my name, she would write a "I got hurt and now im getting even" song about me.

chiliboots

The definition of a whore.

Quiet

How much real estate commission did she pay out from the 5.6 million she sold it for .. good grief do the math.. there no profit barely if any. she lucky she washed her hands with it.

Mary

At the risk of being labeled a 'hater' (seriously people - why don't y'all just grow up) - I'm getting kind of sick of seeing this girl's face on every website I view. Ever heard of 'oversaturation'??? What's the next headline? TAYLOR SWIFT GOT HER PERIOD EARLY AND IT'S JUST SO UNFAIR!!!

karin

Uh ohhhh Now she's gonna have to write a song about Tina & Amy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments