Justin Bieber

Collapses In London

HOSPITALIZED

3/7/2013 3:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0306_bieber_getty_articleupdate_bar
5:50 AM PT -- We're told Justin has been released from the hospital. He feels crappy, but still plans on going ahead with tonight's show.

0314_divider_graphic
Justin Bieber was taken to a hospital in London moments ago ... after collapsing backstage during a concert ... TMZ has learned.

A source close to Justin tells us the singer felt woozy during the show at the O2 Arena ... and with 4 songs to go, he stumbled backstage where he collapsed.

We're told the singer was pulled into a private room where he was treated with oxygen from emergency personnel.

Sources say Bieber was advised to go to the hospital ... but declined ... insisting that he "had to finish the show for his fans."

That's when Bieber's rep, Scooter Braun, went on stage and told the crowd ... "Justin's got very light breath. The whole show he’s been complaining, He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor."

A short time later, JB returned to the stage ... completed the show ... and got a HUGE ovation.

Justin was transported to the hospital directly following the show ... and we're told he's still there receiving treatment.

We're told he's in good spirits and feels OK ... but doctors want to evaluate him.

0307_bieber_instagram_article

terry

Guess his wanting to fight a photographer earlier must have dawned on him with " What the hell was I going to do. That photographer would have kicked my ass I am so glad my body guards held me back. " lol

terry

terry

No longer known as the BIB he's now known as the DWEEB.

Crackhead

Hey TMZ, tell us when he's going to come out of the closet. That would be news.

alane

he looks like a gir,l and has a toddler's torso! lol

Bagheera

Justin ends up in Hospital, proceeds to pose with his gown down in a manner very similar to Shawn Michaels posing for Play Girl. Only, you know, Shawn didn't "collapse" a few hours before and require medical treatment.

Chelsey_Horan_Bieber

You guys should be ashamed of these comments. Really. I cant believe the **** you say. He was put in the hospital, probably because all the damn stress! How would you feel if YOU were him? Would you want people CELEBRATING your death/hospitalization? No.....Exactly so sit down -.-

Marty

Chelsey:
Do what is rumoured about Justin Bieber.
Go suck on a licorice flavoured Popsicle.

susan

Drugs will do it every time. Hes on the same path as those who have died from drugs. Momma Bieb better get a hold on her son or he wont be around to long.

Diane

You skinny crazy little twit pull your pants up and grow up your making a fool out of yourself

Hotboxed

Boy is fine. Just smoked more than he can handle. See, he's able to pull down his hospital gown to show off his lady pecs and pose for the camera.

Cindy

Do you commenters have nothing better to do than say hateful things about Justin? I mean really, get a life. Even if it was from drugs, he's not the only person especially celebrity in the world to do them. And honestly, you don't even know if that's what it was from. You are all just speculating.

foxboy

Oh, I thought he died. That is why I am here. LoL

jjbythesea

Malnutrition it appears.

NoDifferent

The survey shows that drugs make you look emaciated, puke on stage and pass out.