Miley Cyrus

NO Engagement Ring

... Trouble in Paradise?

3/7/2013 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0307_miley_cyrus_x17Miley Cyrus made a HUGE statement last night without ever saying a word ... 'cause she went out in public WITHOUT her engagement ring ... in the wake of rumors her fiance cheated on her.

Miley DID have some jewelry on her hand when she went out in L.A. last night ... in fact, she even had a couple of rings on her ring finger ... just NOT the giant rock Liam Hemsworth gave her when he proposed.

The timing is interesting ... 'cause there have been reports that Miley was angry with Liam ... who was recently spotted in the back of a car with actress January Jones.

Just a few hours before she went out in public yesterday, Miley had tweeted that she had NOT called the wedding off.

Then again ... 'lotta stuff can happen in just a few hours.

0307_subasset_miley_cyrus_x17

Gloryg7

Better to find out befor you say I do then after

Ashley

Shes soooo UGLY! I would cheat on her too. I HATE her mouth and her crooked front teeth...BARF!

Gargamel

I wouldn't marry her erratic azz either! And grow your damn hair back you look like an idiot!

pw_opinions

I forget my wedding ring in the shower half the time.

natalie

Cheating is wrong. Period. That being said, in some ways I can't blame him, she has completely de-feminized herself in the middle of the relationship, what do you expect? Lack of attraction is going to kill any relationship.

dreamer4u

I hooe he came to his senses! She is NO good for him.. she is such a LOSER!

Cricket

Maybe he cheated because his fiance now looks like a dude!!

Leighton

I understand that she's probably going through her "finding herself" phase, but in doing so, she's become--for lack of a kinder word--weird; not only in her recent alteration of her physical appearance and style, but her personality as well. She seems to have developed a "love the world, I'm an emotionally deep, intrinsically unique, hipster butterfly" personality. The radical leap from someone smoking a drug-substitute (while still managing to be obnoxiously annoying while high,) who got into Internet and YouTube fights with Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato--including repeatedly mimicking and teasing Demi: yet is now vocally against bullying and embracing her new aforementioned persona. While people do mature and grow up, her change seems forced and, ironically, demonstrates immaturity and is attention-seeking.

Chellybutt

Wish i had stomach pains. My pregnancy is going smoothly except i just found out my baby has a heart defect. It makes me sick that kim thinks her situation is life or death when its not.....My childs is! He has to have surgery a week after birth....if only she could appreciate her child and life a little more...vain biatch!

hoopee

THAN again?????????

REALLY, TMZ? Cheap journalism, I guess expecting proper word usage is too much to ask.

Readerofthisgarbage

Another Britney

LimasBeats

Miley Cyrus be like.....Engagement ring? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

janet

Cyrus has tried so hard to hard to get away from the Disney character that made her a ton of money. She just went way overboard. Implants, drugs, tatoos, photos. Way too much.

Jen

1) January Jones is a whore. Her baby was conceived with a married man. Nuff said.

2) Miley & Liam are kids & have no business getting engaged in the first place. Dpes she really think he's going to **** no one but her for the next 50 years? Please.

Skiwoman60

Liam should run away ASAP.Milly is trouble and not ready for marriage.She is on a downward spiral.Far too self-centered