« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant

I'm No Rodman

I'd Never Go to N. Korea

3/8/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_kobe_kimmel_launch
Guess Kim Jong Un just isn't a Lakers fan ... 'cause Kobe Bryant claims he was NEVER approached by the North Korean dictator to come visit ... a la Dennis Rodman.

Bryant appeared on Jimmy Kimmel last night and talked about the missile crisis ... saying, "You know it’s a crazy world ... I mean, our President is a Chicago Bulls fan. Dennis obviously has great history with that and North Korea."

He added, "I mean, I think we are all just as shocked as everybody is here about that ... but it’s a weird world."

When asked if KJU ever reached out to him, Kobe replied, "No, I haven't heard anything yet."

And then came the zinger ... when Jimmy asked if Kobe would consider heading over to N. Korea if called upon.

Kobe: "Yeah, I would probably pass, I’d probably pass."
Jimmy: "Oh, for once you are passing!?"

HA!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PadreDePensar

Kobe Bryant You youtube it

mrharrybawls2012

Man, would I love to smash Bryant in his face with a large bag of marbles.

Starbuck'd

Hard to believe Dennis (aka Jane Fonda) got taken by Korean dude.. thought he'd know better.. maybe lesson to us all to rise above racism.. and take the cash!

TNastyFunktown

I think Rodman is trying to stay relevant, but I can't help but feel like it's going to backfire. Terribly. In his interview with George Stephanopoulos he avoided the subject of NK's countless human rights violations, only talking about how KJU is his friend. It's bizarre.

Pudding Tang

Charles Barkley would say; KNUCKLEHEAD..... I say PEANUTHEAD

Greg

yeah its a crazy and wierd world, almost as wierd as someone raping a young woman, but I guess when your a big time basketball player you can do things like that.

malia

Kobe is the reason why my family hate the Lakers. He has that arrogant.... I'm better then everyone attitude. IMO

Steve

Because when you rape a chick there they would cut your d i c k off.

Audacity

Kobe is pointing fingers of judgement at someone else's actions? He continues to be bold beyond decency.

Jackie

LOL.....He should join TOOL Academy.

Cricket

You're still far from a role model for proper behavior, Kobe. Kimmel is hilarious.

Hell If I Know

Rapist. How long will it be before this guy is back to screwwing anything in a skirt? There will be another big show of "I'm filing for divorce" on the part of his wife, he will buy her flowers, gaudy jewerly, give her title to houses, promise to never do it agian and then he will be back to his old tricks. That girl must REALLY love material craap to put up with a rapist and a serial cheater. Most women would have told Kobe to shove that purple ring right up his azz and then moved on.

spokenword

You're a rapist, nobody wants you in their country anyway.

Just_A_Post

Great, great clip.

MissSunshine3301

Do only racist people post here? Then again, it is TMZ, the source of "news" for white trash. Can't expect anything better haha!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments