Chris Brown to Rihanna

I OWN YOUR 'P****'!!!

3/9/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chris_brown_club_launchChris Brown has a message for Rihanna ... and any other guy who might want a piece of her ... back off, because "THAT IS MY P**SY!"

Chris was partying at Emerson Theatre in Hollywood early Thursday AM when he grabbed the mic from the DJ and went off on how to talk to your woman -- and the bizarre rant was all caught on tape.

Chris said, "You GOTTA say that one thing to her ... Don't make me have to tell you again, that's my p***y baby! ... so you better not give it away!"

Chris rambled on ... "So every person in this motherf**king building, if you got a bad bitch you better say that s**t to her, or she might f**k another n***a."

Another girl tip ... don't beat your woman.

TMZ ...we're helpful.

laffnbear

This jerk has no respect for anyone, including himself.

I'm out :-/

yeah! That's Breezy's p***y, Drake stay away. Only a real man like Breezy can a fine p****y like that.

Pete the Geek

Kids these days. The things that come out of their mouths! I'm sure young Master Brown doesn't really believe he owns any part of the young lady.

LeopardLove

I just love all the judgemental comments as if everyone commenting never made a mistake. No sin is greater than any sin. We can't expect forgiveness when we don't forgive. Let that boy live ans learn because life and God can teach him better than any of us ever can. He's just young, rich, &dumb. His day of being forced to be humble will come...just like all of ours.

Meme Jones

The words every women dreams of hearing! He should write for hallmark!!!!

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

the unclassiest man on earth

dommylee

U know he ain't hittin it propper wit that lil dik of his no wonder y he worried

Brian

I'm speechless.

XOR

What a class act.

James

Can't wait to hear her response to this if someone has the balls to ask her and she has the balls to answer.

stereogirl

Seriously, has this guy ever had a real psychological evaluation? There is something wrong in his head - something seriously wrong.

Truth

Dude sings like sh*t!!! Fat ass Randy and Fat-riah Carey must be on drugs again to let this mofo thru the Idol audition rounds. #TRUTH!!

KicksandGiggles

Its her choice. Thats the prince she wants. When he whips her azz again, I just don't want to waste one second hearing about it because she will have deserved it. She rings the dinner bell for a azz whipping.

EFFBOMB22

Why can't somebody off this ***** already?

UPYOURS

Hell, I thought slavery was over. I fight on a daily basis to end racism and now I have to start with THIS fool? Rihanna, you seriously want this jackass? We expect to hear of your next beating/death soon. If you stand for this, you are as much a jackass as he is........