Chris Brown Car Accident

The Panicked 911 Call

'My Name Is Christopher!!!'

3/10/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chrisbrown_911_launch
Chris Brown
calls himself "Christopher" when he's scared ... at least judging by the 911 call that was placed moments after the singer totaled his Porsche in a paparazzi chase last month.

Minutes after the February 9 crash, a witness called 911 ... and told the operator Brown's car had smashed into a wall in an alley in Beverly Hills.

The operator asked to speak with Brown (who identified himself as "Christopher") ... and the singer explained how the paparazzi had been chasing him in another vehicle ... and dangerously cut him off.

Brown says the paparazzi "blocked me off and stopped so I had to swerve" ... causing him to lose control and crash.

Brown says he was not injured in the accident ... but claims the paparazzi responsible for the incident fled the scene before emergency responders arrived.

As for the police investigation into the accident -- law enforcement tells us, it's case closed ... cops couldn't prove the paps were involved.

crash_scene_launch_wm

LimasBeats

Chris Brown was smoking weed in his Cadillac

judy jetson

This guy is such an ass hole!

I'm out :-/

Its his f*ckin name do you expect him to call himself Drake!!

IndyMike

All these no talent kid singers need to go back to driving school. They all keep buying high end sports vehicles yet don't know how to drive them. Just spoiled rich nogs who will all be filing for bankruptcy

DetroitHoney

When do you know a website is getting desperate for hits? When the headline reads, "A Celebrity Calls Himself by his Real Name Instead of his Nickname to a 911 Operator". Give it a rest TMZ. I'm more interested in knowing why TMZ sped up the tape to make him sound even more scared than what the article implies. If you notice, everyone's voice sounds like it's from Alvin and the Chipmunks. It helped the "Chris Brown is Scared" slant of the story.

Macker1283

Omg, he gave his name to the police! And love how TMZ implies there wasn't any paps involved when they probably know it was one of their employees.

thisisme3

I can't stand the little ******* but come on! I don't see the issue here. Chris is the short version of Christopher. Tmz, you are idiots.

QueenB

The little b I t c h sounds like a girl.

Knownbutunknown

Let me see if my psychic ability will prove to be accurate... I predict that TMZ will print 4 more stories about Chris Brown next week causing many of their fans to become nauseous and throw up in their mouths due to exposure to CB sun rays

Danielle123

Maybe that's because his name is Christopher. WTH TMZ. You really were reaching with this story. You all know the hits you generate with CB stories so you decided to publish a non story in an attempt to get the hundreds of hits you usually do. Fail.

Chorizo300

What a ***!!

anonymous

aww is ,wittle Chrissy scared? Not so tough without your hired thugs are you buddy? lol lol lol lol

UHMok

Aww Christopher, glad he's ok. Now I hear is "st-st-utterly" vulnerable, his mouth needs a good soap washing when he shouting those obscenities in the clubs or can he "blame blame blame it on the alcohol"? aha lol...j/k got to love him!

Tara

Sounds like "Christopher" is the one with the pu**y. At least it's all his.

deanne