Chris Brown Car Accident

The Panicked 911 Call

'My Name Is Christopher!!!'

3/10/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chrisbrown_911_launch
Chris Brown
calls himself "Christopher" when he's scared ... at least judging by the 911 call that was placed moments after the singer totaled his Porsche in a paparazzi chase last month.

Minutes after the February 9 crash, a witness called 911 ... and told the operator Brown's car had smashed into a wall in an alley in Beverly Hills.

The operator asked to speak with Brown (who identified himself as "Christopher") ... and the singer explained how the paparazzi had been chasing him in another vehicle ... and dangerously cut him off.

Brown says the paparazzi "blocked me off and stopped so I had to swerve" ... causing him to lose control and crash.

Brown says he was not injured in the accident ... but claims the paparazzi responsible for the incident fled the scene before emergency responders arrived.

As for the police investigation into the accident -- law enforcement tells us, it's case closed ... cops couldn't prove the paps were involved.

crash_scene_launch_wm

Scharly

Hahaha that Prius had to have passed him in the Porsche in order to cut him off. He's a p*ssy at driving too.

lala_elidor

I believe chris brown is telling the truth.tmz can go kick rocks.they should just leave chris brown alone.

Violent Pope

What a b-tch.

Kev the Realist

Lying, angry, gay, stupid, woman beating, narcissistic douche bag. This idiot cannot even create a story that makes sense. He is so freekin stupid that he believes that the cops are dumb enough to believe that someone would drive backwards when being chased and then the front end hits the wall. Chris, you are a lying POS, who belongs in prison with all your other gay, pants dragging wanna bee toughguys who pick on defenseless women. Better yet you are blight on humanity and someone should put us all out of our misery and send you away so we don’t have to hear about your stupid antics.
Hello - My name is Christopher and I am a weak, angry gay, ******* tough guy (NOT) who hits women and only go out with my boyfriend biatches so they can protect me. I am a scared little LOSER with a big mouth but can't back it up.

Now I gotta go and try to keep my pus$y Rhianna that I own in line. I don't want her to give it away to some homies with a big wanker, not like my little 4 inch pencil.

KarlaBaby75

Wow ... BIG NEWS HERE ... he calls himself HIS OWN NAME ... OMG!! I'm SO glad you guys took the time to type up THIS article!! That clears up SO MUCH!! Whew ... LIFE CHANGING!! Thanks TMZ!!

OG

That confirms that he's pu**y when he's alone without his crew!

JesusSaves

Why don't celebrities have dash board cameras?

jhop415

Dam I want his num

smorbie

Don't you think his name probably IS Christopher? This was a waste of time and space.

Socalpimp

get some go pros on your dash....oh wait that would take using a brain

NOT ELMO

Ride a HORSE................BlTCH !

JrzGrl

His name IS Christopher. That's his name!!! If I were to call the police I would use my full name too. That's the right thing to do. Period.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

he's a ***** d bag

floknowsbest

If he has died that would be real news.

Sweet Sas

Please do a media blackout about his personal life, this fans only care about Chris Browns good music.