Justin Timberlake

Fires Back at Kanye

'Suit & Tie' Doesn't Suck

3/10/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310_timberlake_launch2It took a couple of weeks, but Justin Timberlake has finally responded to Kanye West's anti "Suit and Tie" rant, with a shot of his own on "SNL" last night.

It happened when JT was performing 'Suit and Tie' with Jay-Z last night -- the singer changed the lyrics from "Aww, s**t so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick got RAPPERS acting dramatic."

Not the strongest insult in the world ... but pretty obviously directed at Kanye West, who last month during a concert, dissed the song "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

It ain't exactly Tupac vs. Biggie ... but gotta love the drama.

Dobby

Kanye probably knows Bey doesn't like Kim, and they're going to use JT to ease Kanye out. Kanye has embarrassed the royalty, time to go and move on to someone else.

Vernon P. Alarcon

5. GIRL FIGHT!!!.......dey bof suck
...
It's da case of "Hear ya, I'd rather smear ya"...

TJ

Sources are indicating, that KW is having serious misgivings,about his involvement with KK! The novelty and fascination has worn off, as"reality" sets in. KW is no where in sight!

Layla

What a hypocrite Kanye is. If more people were buying his albums and clothing line, he would eat it up. He sounds very bitter. What about the fact that he is now associated with one of the most commerical fame grabbing families ever??

TJ

Allegedly, KK is brooding about the conspicuous absence of her illicit lover,KW. Is this another hit it ,and quit it?? Is anyone surprised?

IndyMike

Kanya has no credibility. JT is far more talented. Please don't listen to Simeon who most people find arrogant, racist and ignorant. That's why he is with Kim K they are alike. Both worthless. Jayne you will always be no class to JT, don't even use him in the same sentence as you are. Singer, performer AND actor in an Oscar movie, you Kanye will only be remembered as the black guy that jumped on stage in front of Taylor Swift bc you are a racist nog. Loser

GetReal

I didnt hate Kayne till now that he is with that nasty chick Kim

StevenB

Well, it doesn't suck anymore than all his other songs anyway. And some actually suck a whole lot more. Just another lightweight attempt to pretend he's something he's not. Yawn.

nannablue

I'm not a Kanye fan but he is the only entertainer who has the balls to tell Jay-Z the suit and tie song sucks! And it does.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Good. I couldn't believe that Kanye acted like such a jealous little girl when Jay Z did a collaboration with someone other than him for a change. I don't really care for the song - I feel like he's trying to be Robin Thicke with this sound and image. I've only heard this one song but that's the vibe I get from it. Either way, still a good jab at Kanye.

Gary

And douchey TMZ gets a check from mama Krapdashian for getting a Kanye mention !
It's the only reason for this mention....wonder why it doesn't say "we broke he story". Lmao!

Steve Rogers

I actually agree with Kanye here. Suit and Tie is ****ing awful.

TNastyFunktown

You don't have to like JT to at least notice that he doesn't act like his fans owe him something, as opposed to Kanye. I can't help but feel like Kanye is jealous and in true fashion, he's going to act like a huge baby about.

verlinda

YAWN

Most H8d

Tmz'a site has nothing but a bunch of bandwagon jumpers as posters. Isn't Timberlake the same guy we bashed for making fun of the homeless after his wedding? Stay true to your beliefs and don't support him bc he's dissing someone you hate. **** both him and Kanye they both can *********. I would rather hear a chipmunk'd bieber song