Charlie Sheen

I Stand Behind My Plan

To Dog Poop the 'Bully' School

3/15/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-tmz-charlie-sheen-viewpoint-tmzCharlie Sheen is unapologetic that he goaded his fans to descend on the private school where he says his daughter was unmercifully bullied and smear dog poop on the premises.

Charlie tells TMZ ... Viewpoint School in Calabasas, CA "...should be ashamed of itself for allowing the bullying to go on and try to hide it."

As we first reported, Charlie claims his 9-year-old daughter Sam was bullied so bad a year ago, she couldn't bear going back so he and Denise Richards withdrew the child from the school.  He claims the school called his daughter a liar and buried the problem.

Charlie goes on ... his anger has been at a slow boil for months and he just couldn't stand it anymore and that's why he waited, adding, "There's no statute of limitations on bullying."

As for why the dog poop ... Charlie said "They [Viewpoint officials] needed a visual reminder not to forget the epidemic of bullying."

As for Charlie targeting the alleged bully -- a girl named Victoria (Charlie wanted his fans to write her name in dog poop at the school) ... he screamed, "9-year-old!!! How about the 9-year-old who is harmless and sweet and was just trying to make a friend."

The school claims it investigated the allegation last year and took appropriate action.

Tammy

It seems that Charlie wants the school and the bully to get a taste of what they did to his daughter and I'm okay with that.

YouDontSay

I know what it is like to pull your kid from a school due to bullying. They do NOTHING. Good for Charlie. Put them in the spotlight,

en Todo Momento!!

bureaucratic denial is always a great chess move!! xDD schools and gov offices love this feature. not only does it give them all the time in the world, but also utterly disables and paralyzes the opponent. your move, charlie. whatchu gonna do against 'nothing'??! xD

mar1ey

Ok..I get he is mad at the kid. I would be as well. But it is the parent's fault for not disciplining their child. He needs to go after the parents so they know what it is like to be bullied. Then MAYBE they will teach their kid that it is not ok to terrorize other kids. And the school needs sued. If I were paying that much money for my child to get an education and some brat was bullying her, and they did nothing, I would sue. Kids can't learn if they aren't in a safe environment.

Professor Farnsworth

Charlie is saying this bc he knows he can't do it. He won't do it. But he knows there are stupid people following him on twitter. He can manipulate them into doing his dirty work. He's playing you guys. That's what drug addicts do.

lr harb

I would use tiger blood

JenniferMUnruh

I will preface this status with the fact that I do not consider myself a fan of Charlie Sheen's... That being said, I think what he said is exactly what every parent wants to say when they find out that their kid has been bullied and the appropriate steps to correct that bullying have not been taken. Bullying is an epidemic and we hear all to often about children/kids taking their own lives because they just don't see the point in living. Now, was it a little extreme to ask him 9.1 million Twitter followers to go smear dog poop all over the school, yes. But like I said, I think ANY parent in his shoes would have wanted to do/say the same thing, we just don't have 9.1 followers. Plus, what about Charlie Sheen isn't extreme. Stand up against bullying, no matter how hard the road traveled might be.

Luz

You go Charlie! Let's all stand behind Charlie! About time to get the anti bullying message across. All this behavior comes from the home, kids are what they live. Charlie must have had his troubles, but his daughter is not a bully!

Luz

Due the patents and the school for your child's and your emotional distress and troubles!

Luz

I meant: due the parents....

Luz

Sue the parents

Laura

Why did he wait a year after the incident to get mad? Is it a ratings ploy, or does it take a year for things to register with him?

patsfan4life

Perhaps it's his crazy antics that these kids see and decide to bully his kids because of it

It's Dave

I don't like the idea of targeting places where there are kids. Too many wackos out there for Charlie to be pulling this nonsense. With the school shootings we have seen lately Charlie needs to back off and issue
an apology.